Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Research Thread: How it is done, and Information feed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory of trauma based conditioning

Remember the movie from the seventies "Sybil?" About a woman who had multiple personalities? The basic idea is that with enough trauma the brain will adapt by splitting off a personality to deal with the trauma...To protect the central personality from the trauma being endured.

Trauma based conditioning is done to varying degrees. Some of us have done some of it in the martial arts... Not to the degree where fragmatization takes place, but a similar concept.

Comment

JOHNNY Lange Video analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFV2eCN2xrY

Whistle blower making claims about the genovese family. Note: Genovese, via Gigante (the chin) were the defacto boss of the families.

Note: Lange's description of rearing is consistent with others who claim to have grown up in Illuminati families (Lucefarian). Interviewer never asks crucial question: was Lange abused as a child?

These are some initial thoughts that occured to me initially.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Whistle blower making claims about the genovese family. Note: Genovese, via Gigante (the chin) were the defacto boss of the families.

Note: Lange's description of rearing is consistent with others who claim to have grown up in Illuminati families (Lucefarian). Interviewer never asks crucial question: was Lange abused as a child?

my thougts.. the mafia listened to jew lawyers and formed corpations.. criminals actually kinda evolve.. then they get soft, and when new crazy fools come in.. they hire my cousin. and other guys to talk to them.. if talking fails.. talks break down.. other things happen..

smart power people stay in power.. fools lose.. for lack of a horse.. i use the metaphors knowing you know.. i know guys, who say my gg father was a prince.... i know they are not lying.. but if you let your enemies get the better of you... you can never be a king.. sometimes.. you gotta do things..

my lil cousins.. idf.. my big uncle mosssad.. they say.. listen to any voice, and deal with it.. do not let it be a rock concert...

i should stop posting.. so much real knowledge.. real real real

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          my thougts.. the mafia listened to jew lawyers and formed corpations.. criminals actually kinda evolve.. then they get soft, and when new crazy fools come in.. they hire my cousin. and other guys to talk to them.. if talking fails.. talks break down.. other things happen..

smart power people stay in power.. fools lose.. for lack of a horse.. i use the metaphors knowing you know.. i know guys, who say my gg father was a prince.... i know they are not lying.. but if you let your enemies get the better of you... you can never be a king.. sometimes.. you gotta do things..

my lil cousins.. idf.. my big uncle mosssad.. they say.. listen to any voice, and deal with it.. do not let it be a rock concert...

i should stop posting.. so much real knowledge.. real real real
          But what gets me...Why did the government wipe them out with RICO? Its true, Lansky got them set up...The first big swat to the mob was when CUBA fell...That was going to be the promise land. But they did Vegas with the Jews.

RICO was personal and it really did them in.

Comment

I like to think im a good judge of charachter with a decent BS meter, and even after a minute, everything about this guys mannerisms and the way he speaks screams like a BS'er to me, is there even a shred of evidence to his credentials or anything he says? is there even proof he was a made guy? because he claims he was 'made twice' ? Now im no Mafia expert but ive seen enough documentries etc to know you dont get made 'twice' ffs

Edit: I was told I messed up on Miss Jackson's first name by a member. I want to thank that member whom I will not mention by name. "Sherry" is her first name and not "Shirley." Thank you fellow member.

Very smart lady, I heard from research that they went after her. Great information on tax law and the Federal Reserve. Aaron Russo who passed from cancer is another credible source and his interview done before he died is osted along with Mrs Jackson's presentation below. Basically the IRS and Federal REserve are according to this understanding, illegitimate.

Sherry Jackson part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1UT2Ms5E2k

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9PSYkWIuIs

Russo interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYeI6uRAqtc

Part2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgHn6C-rNG4

Part3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIbSq_qlguQ

There is other sections as well. General search Aaron Russo
            Ive tried to watch some of your links, and i have to say im findng the same problems, at least give me some evidence that they are credibile before i dedicate hours of my life listening to a likely mentally ill liar.
            You say Jay Parks & Svali? 'have credablity'. i listene to them and they dont sound credable at all, can you show me where they have credablity / and or evidence to back up anything they claim?

Before you accuse me of being closed minded, i believe Aaron Russo is credable. i watched the documentry on him like a decade ago now.

What do you think of phil schneider? i watched his talks when i was a teenager and smoking alot of weed and watching these type of things, there were alot of hints of complete and utter BS, but there was also alot of hints of truths and half truths. His death was also very SUS.
            Last edited by mlac; 10-30-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              I like to think im a good judge of charachter with a decent BS meter, and even after a minute, everything about this guys mannerisms and the way he speaks screams like a BS'er to me, is there even a shred of evidence to his credentials or anything he says? is there even proof he was a made guy? because he claims he was 'made twice' ? Now im no Mafia expert but ive seen enough documentries etc to know you dont get made 'twice' ffs

Ive tried to watch some of your links, and i have to say im findng the same problems, at least give me some evidence that they are credibile before i dedicate hours of my life listening to a likely mentally ill liar.
              You say Jay Parks & Svali? 'have credablity'. i listene to them and they dont sound credable at all, can you show me where they have credablity / and or evidence to back up anything they claim?

Before you accuse me of being closed minded, i believe Aaron Russo is credable. i watched the documentry on him like a decade ago now.

What do you think of phil schneider? i watched his talks when i was a teenager and smoking alot of weed and watching these type of things, there were alot of hints of complete and utter BS, but there was also alot of hints of truths and half truths. His death was also very SUS.
              Thank you for a candid response. When you research this field there are two things you look for. One is indeed, some evidence of credability, some proof of claims.

What you will find on this first account is that people can feign credability. Then there are witnesses who are ridiculous but sometimes wind up making some credible predictions. Then we get into things like motivation. Why a person might come fourth.

At the end of the day you will find all kinds of individuals. this is never enough to seal the deal in either sense: "oh that guy is telling the truth"/ "what a lyer." You need more. there is one caveat. Some people are just obviously full of it. Period.

This brings us to the second thing to look for. how do the claims fit into the general picture of a particular extraordinary event discussed? With Schneider there was very little to support his story. Bob Lazar on the other hand probably ushered in disclosure. But it took half his life to do so. What happened was other events supported his contentions. so you had a credible witness, documents that came to light about the aerospace guys, aliens and a Navy Higher up...and walla! we have a very strong case for alien intervention. I forget if we did BOb Lazar yet on the thread.

Ok lets talk this guy...do you know why the filmmaker put this out? This Gumba mentioned Epstein before he was in the public eye and predicted the mess that would ensue...This correlates with Boys Town Oklahoma in the 80's, and the recent Podesta situation all related to child trafficking. So in a way this guy did establish some credability. Also if you pay attention to the Luciferian ceremony he speaks of in the Vatican? Nobody knew about that...its very relevant to establishing Satanic and/or Luciferian forces on the Catholic Church.

So this guy has brought together two elements present in Child trafficking, Washington and the Vatican. There are more elements to this, I am simplifying. For example, we have recordings of Podesta allegedly abusing a kid, we know he was in the area when Madeline Kahn was abducted (never found) and that Podesta ties in with Pizza guy in washington. Larry King was thrown in prison allegeldy for money laundering but...was pimping kids to the Washington elite. Now we have the Lolita express, Epstein and Clinton...more connections suggesting the Washington pedo ring...And... We have kids who pointed out politicians from the boys town event. Now we are starting to have a real bona fide.

I went through that to show that individual witnesses seldom make, or break a situation. It is when we can see a pattern emerge and get physical evidence of that pattern that things get interesting.

I agree with you about Parker, i am a little more inclined towards Savali. I don't see her motivation to lie. with Parker there are a couple of things I really do not like; his accent. He did not grow up in Philly, or an area near Philly, that is a Maryland accent. Also, SAvali does not automatically support other whistle blowers while Parker does...He seems to not have any skeptacism about people like David Ike. Parker also claims that he had repressed memory and recovered these memories...

I share your sceptacism and don't automatically support every person I bring onto the thread.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Yeah we know!

Comment

Good idea for a thread, as I've found most people don't seem to understand how much work actually goes into researching a topic before posting something.

Comment

Adding Aaron Russo Interview

Aaron Russo, who left us a few years back, was a Hollywood director who discovered that income taxes are not mandated by any laws. He also was approached by David rockefeller to come aboard the elites platform and declined. He is a very credible source and this is the interview that famously speaks to the agenda the elites have in store for is.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                      Programmed To Kill - The Politics of Serial Murder( in it's entirety ):

https://archive.org/details/david-mc...rammed-to-kill

The first 6 Chapters are devoted to The Pedophocracy.

Screenshot:

Archive.org is a great Resource for Books, Articles, Whitepapers etc on Conspiracy topics.
                      Reviewing thread... Hoping I thanked you and green K'd you for sharing. Will see to it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X