Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If the People Want Third Golovkin Fight, We'll Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    Missed your post, please re-post again.

ok

Golovkin now has.....

1) no titles
    2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
    3) no P4P #1 spot
    4) no signature win on his resume'
    5) no pride
    6) egg on his face
    7) lumps on his face

Canelo now has.....

1) Golovkin's titles (well, the ones that weren't stripped anyway)
    2) his P4P spot
    3) is a sure-fire first-ballot Hall of Famer
    4) Golovkin's pride in his pocket
    5) 365million deal from DAZN

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      ok

Golovkin now has.....

1) no titles
      3) no P4P #1 spot
      5) no pride
      6) egg on his face
      7) lumps on his face

Canelo now has.....

2) his P4P spot

Missed it again, post again and again . . .

Comment

Golovkin had already ducked Canelo TWICE over weight.....

oh, and he also ducked little old faded 153lb Cotto over weight
        so now you're defending a guy who called himself the lineal mw champion of the world who rehydarted to 175 on fight night asking for a weight draining catch weight? Lmaooo you're pathetic. Canelo had no issue jumoing up to face that bum Chavez tho to a Weight beyond mw and dragged dooor lil amir up to mw. Like I said who got next. You're washed

Comment

• Jermall Charlo lost in the conversation. Does nobody want to fight this guy? Is he that dangerous? The WBC has to enforce their rules, albeit very flexible dodgy rules of who gets a title shot and when.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            Missed it again, post again and again . . .

ok

cut n paste is not hard

Golovkin now has.....

1) no titles
            3) no P4P #1 spot
            5) no pride
            6) egg on his face
            7) lumps on his face

Canelo now has.....

2) his P4P spot

Comment

• Maybe GGG will ko you by the 4th fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                so now you're defending a guy who called himself the lineal mw champion of the world who rehydarted to 175 on fight night asking for a weight draining catch weight? Lmaooo you're pathetic. Canelo had no issue jumoing up to face that bum Chavez tho to a Weight beyond mw and dragged dooor lil amir up to mw. Like I said who got next. You're washed

Hypekin had no problem defending against Rosado at catchweight

Hypekin had no problem fighting for Ward's titles at catchweight

Hypekin was willing to fight EVERY other JMW at 154..... just not 155lb Canelo and 153lb Cotto

why did Hypekin refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS, when he was more than happy to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPERS?

that is not exactly how Hopkins did his thing..... is it ?

do you have any other dumb excuses we haven't heard ?

Golovkin was not willing to back up his big mouth with Canelo..... but Canelo was willing to back up, and beat up, Hypekin lol

it is absurd that the A-side SUPERSTAR had to fight Golovkin on his terms..... shows who had balls and who did not

Golovkin is not a Mexican anymore, Canelo beat the Mexican out of him..... now Golovkin thinks he is a Samurai

Comment

• Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Jermall Charlo lost in the conversation. Does nobody want to fight this guy? Is he that dangerous? The WBC has to enforce their rules, albeit very flexible dodgy rules of who gets a title shot and when.

exactly

NO WAY will Golovkin even consider facing Charlo now that he knows he doesn't need to

#notaboutthatlife

hopefully the WBC order Canelo to fight Charlo next

Comment

Hypekin had no problem defending against Rosado at catchweight

Hypekin had no problem fighting for Ward's titles at catchweight

Hypekin was willing to fight EVERY other JMW at 154..... just not 155lb Canelo and 153lb Cotto

why did Hypekin refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS, when he was more than happy to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPERS?

that is not exactly how Hopkins did his thing..... is it ?

do you have any other dumb excuses we haven't heard ?

Golovkin was not willing to back up his big mouth with Canelo..... but Canelo was willing to back up, and beat up, Hypekin lol

it is absurd that the A-side SUPERSTAR had to fight Golovkin on his terms..... shows who had balls and who did not

Golovkin is not a Mexican anymore, Canelo beat the Mexican out of him..... now Golovkin thinks he is a Samurai
                    as usual your only way to defend Canelo is by bringing up nonsense about ggg. And 80% of what you wrote isn't even accurate. I like cotto 100x more than I like ggg, I followed his entire career, seen ever single one of his fights, attended about 7 of his fights at msg, but even I know cotto didn't really want that fight. And that's what seperates me from you Canelo fans. You're blinded by love so you defend things that shouldn't be defended. You're like the girl who keeps taking her man back hoping he's gonna change even though he keeps playing her for a sucker. That's you as a fan with Canelo. You're in an abusive fan boy relationship. Wake up and get yourself together man.

Comment

• every extra round extra Canelo goes with GGG he is more likely to get KO’d. I know it just sounds hopeful (as marginally a bigger GGG than Canelo supporter) but he has more chance of a KO I think and the angles to find it.

Comment

Working...
                      X