Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff Puts Andrew Hartley On Blast!!!!!!!! NEW VIDEO FROM ZELENOFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff Puts Andrew Hartley On Blast!!!!!!!! NEW VIDEO FROM ZELENOFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sz3O9LO3XY

charlie promises distruction of hartley in rematch after tuneup

that honky hillbilly Hartley will be knocked out by Charlie. I would bet anything on it

Comment

hell yea stuntin i respect you the most out of all these fools, I will drop andrew this time

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        hell yea stuntin i respect you the most out of all these fools, I will drop andrew this time
        thanks bro. I know that you will mow him down like the biotch he is.

Comment

The fact that you need a tune-up for Andrew Hartley basically speaks for itself.

Comment

good video. that honky Hartley getting ko`d this time.

Comment

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
              The fact that you need a tune-up for Andrew Hartley basically speaks for itself.
              Hartley may be **** and have a losing record but he has alot of experience

14/15 fights and Charlie was making his debut in that fight

He will knock him out next time

Comment

Does Andrew Hartley post here too

Comment

Charlie you said you're done with Stacy Goodsen, now your back with him. You said you quit boxing, now your back to boxing. You said you were going to fight Hillbillypimp, but that didn't happen. You said you were going to fight MightyMesser and that didn't happen either. You said you were going to knock out Andrew Hartley, but you ended up quitting, now you want a rematch....see the pattern here Charlie, you're a joke, so why continue creating videos?
                  Last edited by Boxingwizard; 01-09-2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
                    Charlie you said you're done with Stacy Goodsen, now you're back with him. You said you quit boxing, now your back to boxing. You said you were going to fight Hillbillypimp, but that didn't happen. You said you were going to fight MightyMesser and didn't happen too. You said you were going to knock out Andrew Hartley, but you ended up quitting, now you want a rematch....see the pattern here Charlie, you're a joke, so why continue creating videos?
                    end of this joke's thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X