Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with Minister Louis Farrakhan on this subject?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Yeah and???????
    And you need to find back you machismo.

What did you make for breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Me personally, I could never be a stay at home husband while she goes out to work. I was offered that arrangement once, but declined. Sooner or later it will be used as leverage in an argument. She will take the upper hand and use it against you. Women who prefer these sort of relationships want to be in control. They want a submissive man. That’s not me.
      This right here

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        And you need to find back you machismo.

What did you make for breakfast?
        LOL all I make is dinner and that because of my diet and the way I want food prepared. You fools that think you're so manly crack me up! Im more of a man than you'll ever be. Im sorry that while your working Im out
        Fishing
        gym
        hunting
        shooting
        building chit
        welding
        working on my truck or jeep
        riding my sportbike
        Taking care of my family.

I know it takes a man to push around a woman to be a man right? lol keep trying.

Comment

LOL all I make is dinner and that because of my diet and the way I want food prepared. You fools that think you're so manly crack me up! Im more of a man than you'll ever be. Im sorry that while your working Im out
          Fishing
          gym
          hunting
          shooting
          building chit
          welding
          riding my sportbike

I know it takes a man to push around a woman to be a man right? lol keep trying.
          It's good to have hobbies certainly I never expected you to be knitting or baking cookies but the facts still remains that she goes out and earn while you keep house.

Did clean the bathroom today?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            It's good to have hobbies certainly I never expected you to be knitting or baking cookies but the facts still remains that she goes out and earn while you keep house.

Did clean the bathroom today?
            LOL you are a DONKEY I have more in my saving than you'll make in your life! Shoot Im sure I have more in my safe than you'll ever make. I EARNED that money not her. She works so we dont have to pay 1500.00 a month for insurance, get it?? Her little check is nice but its not need for us to survive. Maybe you missed that part in this topic and others on here?

Do you REALLY think I could have my homes and all my toys with just her check?

Hey whats wrong with baking cookies! I like making cookies sometimes. My point is, I can do it all and I do and thats my choice.

Nope no bathrooms either. She does the deep cleaning on Sunday while Im normally fishing.

Comment

Fishing
              gym
              hunting
              shooting
              building chit
              welding
              riding my sportbike

What diet are you on if you don't mind me asking

Comment

I'm a stay at home dad now. It's not bad at all.
                Is this your wife's favorite position?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  What diet are you on if you don't mind me asking
                  High protein low carb.

Breakfast
                  5 whole eggs
                  snack
                  shake with blueberries, bananas, greek yogurt, local honey
                  lunch
                  leftovers from dinner, steak, chicken, fish
                  Snack
                  protein shake
                  dinner
                  steak or fish, or chicken, could be corn tacos or fried in olive oil in gluten free flour. Baked potato or yams with green beans, corn, brown rice, beans ect.
                  Snack
                  greek yogurt with real peanut butter
                  Thats pretty much a day for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Is this your wife's favorite position?

Oh **** hahahahhahahahah

Comment

LOL you are a DONKEY I have more in my saving than you'll make in your life! Shoot Im sure I have more in my safe than you'll ever make. I EARNED that money not her. She works so we dont have to pay 1500.00 a month for insurance, get it?? Her little check is nice but its not need for us to survive. Maybe you missed that part in this topic and others on here?

Do you REALLY think I could have my homes and all my toys with just her check?

Hey whats wrong with baking cookies! I like making cookies sometimes. My point is, I can do it all and I do and thats my choice.

Nope no bathrooms either. She does the deep cleaning on Sunday while Im normally fishing.
                      Red - I see you are trying to gain back your dignity.

I don't care how much more bread you have than me because unlike you my woman(if I had one whom I lived with) doesn't work while I take care of the home and kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X