Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk slags arguing on public transport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Some of these videos where there is a lot of arguing and insults without a nice hard thudding punch inflicting pain.... its giving me anxiety. Seriously. There should be a societal rule where after a certain amount of insults, its gladiator rules and you can fucking brawl.
    Did you see the old lady and the guy who pissed his pans, K-Nan?

"You shut it, ****!"

Comment

This one's not amazing, but gets better as it goes on. I'd forward to around 2'20m in when she gets off the bus and notices that she's being filmed:

Comment

Not actually public transport, but this looks like a fun night out...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Not actually public transport, but this looks like a fun night out...

Looks like they forgot to add chutney to the chips and it all spiralled outta control

Comment

Here's a good one I just found, only saved from classic status by the fact that the camerawork (by girls, so they were probably scared) is so bad.

Some guy goes into a chip shop, and lays the smack down, calls everyone there a ****, etc.... then three guys from the back of the shop beat him until he starts woofing like a dog.

Ah man, Derranged, looks like YouTube took it down... that's such a shame. Though the first post in this thread was a fair classic, you cunt.

Here's another classic posted in this thread that was removed, here's a reupload I found:

Comment

Wait... no... I've found it, someone else must have reupped it:

Comment

I was gonna put this in my "girl fight" thread, but it's not really on topic, so...

This first one's a minor classic, as it opens with a woman describing how she "respects" people from all walks of life, then says:

"Fuck you, ****!"

If a chick slapped me like that i would knock the kunt straight out.

Comment

Wait... no... I've found it, someone else must have reupped it:

What makes it even funnier is that I can only understand about half of what they're saying. Fackin cants!

Comment

This UK fight on a train was going to go into my "slags" thread fight, as a Negress threatens a white woman who has allegedly been throwing food at her. (Due to the thick accents you might need subtitles... I've caught this train and it's always scary as ****).

But just when you don't expect it, the white guy who's there to look out for the white girl gets a kicking from a previously-unseen Negron who jumps out like a coke-dealing velociraptor from Jurassic Park:

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper
                      Another not girl on girl fight but......wait for it

An absolute, stone-cold CLASSIC.

Comment

Working...
                      X