Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I typically drink scotch, bourbon, and chase with beers. But lately I've been drinking, "white velvets," which is kind of a b1tch drink. It's half cider and half wheat beer. I typically get somersby/kronenberg blanc mix. **** is tasty and gives a great buzz.

Comment

Ovaltine!Ovaltine! Ovaltine...........................[Benefits of Ovaltine

Ovaltine is a popular milk favoring drink that consists of malt extract and sugar. It is believed that this beverage is beneficial in cases of malnutrition and is also a healthy supplement. Full of healthy ingredients, ovaltine definitely suits you as it aims to improve your overall health and well-being.

1. Essential minerals and vitamins

Ovaltine is a healthy drink that provides many essential minerals and vitamins. Regular consumption of ovaltine is recommended by doctors since it contain significant amount of zinc, magnesium and calcium. It is highly nutritional hence is great for children of all ages.

2. Improves your immune system

According to recent studies, many people don’t get adequate milk nutrients necessary for bone development. Ovaltine is a nutritional drink that helps improve function of the immune system, providing protection against diseases. In fact, ovaltine drink has become popular than rivals Nesquik and Yoo-hoo.

3. Weight loss

Ovaltine is not only nutritious but also aids in weight loss, as it contains significant amount of vitamins B6, C, B12 and A. Also, it is low in calories hence is ideal if you want to shed a few pounds within the shortest time.

4. Provides energy

Consumption of ovaltine provides the much needed elements in the body, such as phosphorus which help generate cell energy and strengthen bones. Moreover, milk contains vitamins like Riboflavin, Niacin and B13, which convert food substances to energy.

5. Builds lean muscles

Ovaltine contains proteins and essential amino acids responsible for building lean muscles. Also, milk contains essential electrolytes that help improve function of the immune system.

6. Great post-workout diet

Basically, it comes to protein, then carbohydrate, and how fast you gain these elements into your body preceding a vigorous workout. Chocolate milk contains optimal protein to carbohydrate ration, which help to refuel your muscles after intensive exercises.

Excessive consumption of ovaltine can lead to weight gain and other health complications such as diabetes.

Read more: Benefits Of Ovaltine | Benefits Of http://benefitof.net/benefits-of-ova...#ixzz3wv1vvGck

https://youtu.be/7vRVXdLs70w

Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-11-2016, 02:46 AM.

Comment

female ejaculate (not pee)

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          female ejaculate (not pee)
          My favorite chaser.

Comment

I really don't drink wine but when I do, I want Baileys. I really like its taste. Its a blending of Irish whiskey and a cream.
            Last edited by cheddarsblocks; 02-09-2016, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Bacardi drinker here!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                My favorite chaser.
                too salty in large amounts.

Comment

Working...
                X