No announcement yet.

CONSPIRACY: Did Bob Arum know...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONSPIRACY: Did Bob Arum know...?

After David Lemieux coming down with a severe case of Pacquiaortic inflammation in his shoulder, I went down memory lane back to May 2015.

This guy who asked this question of Bob Arum. Look at Freddie Roach when the question gets asked. I time stamped it to the point, just hit Play.

Almost as if to say, "yeah Bob, why did you allow the fight to go on? This should be good".

Suppose for a moment Manny's shoulder situation was legit and that he aggravated it IN the fight, as is the theory from Bernard Hopkins and others. Rotator cuff? Nuh uh. But he might have pulled something with all of those missed punches.

We know that Arum basically took almost all of his MayPac take.

We also know that conveniently, Koncz marked "no" on the form asking if Pacquiao was working with an injury. Why would he do that? Did Arum tell him to falsify the form, so that the fight wouldn't get pushed back?

We know that Manny was trying to get a Toradol shot before the fight - yet was denied because of that "no" selection, the last minute nature of it and the miscommunication between NSAC and USADA. Did Arum intercept the notification to USADA that would have cleared Manny's ability to get the shot, so that Floyd wouldn't find out and cancel the fight?

And before you start, I'm not defending Manny. He was stupid. I'm questioning how much Arum really knew about this injury leading up to the fight since he made out like a bandit off of Manny that night.

Dead horse is still dead.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      After David Lemieux coming down with a severe case of Pacquiaortic inflammation in his shoulder, I went down memory lane back to May 2015.

This guy who asked this question of Bob Arum. Look at Freddie Roach when the question gets asked. I time stamped it to the point, just hit Play.

Almost as if to say, "yeah Bob, why did you allow the fight to go on? This should be good".

Suppose for a moment Manny's shoulder situation was legit and that he aggravated it IN the fight, as is the theory from Bernard Hopkins and others. Rotator cuff? Nuh uh. But he might have pulled something with all of those missed punches.

We know that Arum basically took almost all of his MayPac take.

We also know that conveniently, Koncz marked "no" on the form asking if Pacquiao was working with an injury. Why would he do that? Did Arum tell him to falsify the form, so that the fight wouldn't get pushed back?

We know that Manny was trying to get a Toradol shot before the fight - yet was denied because of that "no" selection, the last minute nature of it and the miscommunication between NSAC and USADA. Did Arum intercept the notification to USADA that would have cleared Manny's ability to get the shot, so that Floyd wouldn't find out and cancel the fight?

And before you start, I'm not defending Manny. He was stupid. I'm questioning how much Arum really knew about this injury leading up to the fight since he made out like a bandit off of Manny that night.
      Mannys head INSTANTLY went down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
        Mannys head INSTANTLY went down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
        Happened at least twice. Then he left in shame. Embarrassed.

Comment

That dude wasn't hurt quit lying and the fight is over with move on in life

Comment

Let's face it, after all the chasing Manny had to do to get this fight, do you really think he would have gotten a second chance if he post-phones it with a shoulder injury? The talk would have been Manny is ducking Floyd and using shoulder injury to save face. Besides, he had a legit tear which was surgically repaired. It was verified by the surgeon, a world renowned surgeon of athletes who is not going to lie on Many's behalf. It's not like he said he had a bruised hand and then quit.

Comment

Bob wouldnt miss out on a payday just because one of his fighters was injured... it's not him in there fighting.

If he thought he'd get a nice cut from it he'd gladly put a fighter with 2 broken arms in the ring.

Still more honest than Dana White though.

I'm a big fan of Manny (and Floyd too for that matter) but Manny's body language in that in that little snippet I watched is hilarious. Some one should have started giving him a head massage...he was in the right position for it.

I predicted Floyd would win by UD, but was surprised at how scared Floyd was to be countered by Manny and that Manny landed the harder shots in the fight. I thought Floyd would be more effective with his right hand but he hardly landed anything with any authority on Manny. I watched it out with mates and for the price of the Schnitzel and Bourbon/Cokes thought I got my moneys worth out of the event. I feel for those who put out $100 expecting fireworks though.....but really what were they thinking? Manny was on the decline and no longer a KO artist or and Mayweather was always going to cautious.....

As a boxing fan I was entertained...was it Haggler/Hearns... no... but I was enthralled...there have been far worse fights.... May/Pac was arguably more entertaining for me than GGG/Canelo was.

Comment

Working...
              X