Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Canelo vs Golovkin 2 on Cinco de Mayo do better business than the first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Canelo vs Golovkin 2 on Cinco de Mayo do better business than the first fight?

Just wondering if everyone thinks the rematch will do better numbers (1.3 million PPV buys, $27 million dollar gate) than the first fight?

I think it will surpass the business of the first fight.
    Yes
    68.89%
    No
    22.22%
    Not sure
    8.89%

I'm a GGG fan but honestly I'm not interested in a rematch. You feel like you already watched it. Nothing new. Maidana-Mayweather 2. Maidana and Golovkin beat the **** out of them, Mayweather and Canelo ran the entire fights.

Comment

I think the rematch is going to be much more exciting than the first fight. I think Canelo will exchange much more.

Comment

Not interested. Please move on.

Comment

Yes it will do better.Rematch of big fights almost always do better plus it wont have the monster that was May/Mac 3 weeks before.Still remember my 360 dollar cable bill that month.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            I'm a GGG fan but honestly I'm not interested in a rematch. You feel like you already watched it. Nothing new. Maidana-Mayweather 2. Maidana and Golovkin beat the **** out of them, Mayweather and Canelo ran the entire fights.

Comment

it should 5 de mayo lands on Saturday next year and in America its much better known holiday than September there is no big ppv 3 weeks before and the made up controversy from the first fight could give it a boost

Comment

Yes, because the first fight was great and both have something to prove now.

Comment

Of course it will do better bthan cause Lil’G fans and K2 WBC fake publicity news tells you how much Mexicans love Ggg, for example in front of 100k fans for a American football event in Mexico. Surely some of those fans will fly to the next fight and support ggg!!

Remember, now, the narrative is that real mexican fans love GGg, so therefore they will pay higher premiums to see Nelo lose, cause they just love the Kazakhstani style, as if Mexicans have never seen such a horrid performance like Golovkin’s before...

Comment

I wasn't crazy about the first fight.

However, I think it will do bigger numbers because of the event and how many Mexican fans will tune in.

Canelo needs to fight like a Mexican warrior, but will he?

Comment

Working...
                    X