No announcement yet.

Is Pretty Boy 32 a mod?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pretty Boy 32 a mod?

Just aksing because I got an infarction for posting about how MAB, Morales, Naz and Pac had genuine rivalries. No idea what that is all about. PLus he then left a comment asking "butthurt? lol".

Considering I don't give a ****, I must have red kd that fool at some point and his feelings got hurt, especially if he is a mod lol

No ****s given by the soul man.

Prettyboy quivering in his 12 cent boots.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Just aksing because I got an infarction for posting about how MAB, Morales, Naz and Pac had genuine rivalries. No idea what that is all about. PLus he then left a comment asking "butthurt? lol".

Considering I don't give a ****, I must have red kd that fool at some point and his feelings got hurt, especially if he is a mod lol

That queef did the same thing to me because I said that no Mexican beat Trinidad. I don't even know what the "infraction" does but it says that it never expires...any mods care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
      That queef did the same thing to me because I said that no Mexican beat Trinidad. I don't even know what the "infraction" does but it says that it never expires...any mods care to explain?
      He is a powerful mod
      Your accounts will be shutdown by the end of the week
      Don't ever mess around with PB32

You guys really should apologize

Comment

well, one way to find out if he's a mod or not. ****'EM!!! **** pretty boy 32.

Comment

Yea he is. Infractions don't do anything. Im a low level mod too and all I can do is give people infractions lol

Comment

Yeah he is. When you piss him off he gives you ginger K.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Yea he is. Infractions don't do anything. Im a low level mod too and all I can do is give people infractions lol
              In all respect
              Cos I do like him
              But how the fxck is he a mod

Comment

here's what he sent me after my comment above.

Dear WesternChamp,

You have received an infraction at Boxing Forum.

Reason: Account determination in next 48 hours
                -------
                48 hours until permanent ip ban
                -------

This infraction is worth 9223372036854775807 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Comment

And then the mods get all butthurt and hostile when we tell them that we have a lot of ****ty mods... Allowing a blatant troll and straight up ***** to be a mod.

smh

**** PB32.

Boxingscene Mods= Zero credibility, besides like MAYBE 2 or 3 of them.

Comment

How in the fcuk is pb32 a mod?!?! In any capacity?! Might as well hand 12 year old who masterbates too much a grenade launcher

Comment

Working...
                    X