Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amateur boxing reporter; how does ben thompson/fight hype always get the exclusive???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b d w View Post
    Occasionally for ****s and giggles they would get leaked on the front page in the comments section but always got removed SUPER quick 😂
    you should go ahead and post them here unless he has leverage on this site as well

Comment

Just be like Ben Thompson. Drop your dignity and manhood and suck diccs. He swallows too, fkin phaggot.

Comment

Recently we learned Raging Babe from fight hype likes to show those ****** on facetime. That's one way to get access.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I think FightHype parlayed the good Mayweather vibes into connects with other Mayweather friendly people. A nice % of his stuff seems TMT/Floyd related. I tend to think Mayweather is a partial owner of FightHype at this point just due to how many exclusives Mayweather gives Thompson & the pro FH spiel he'll go into at the end of interviews. Seems too perfect to me to be about Thompson being fair with Mayweather when others weren't.
          This exactly

Comment

they've been in the game for like 15 years, they know all the right people, plus they gave Floyd Mayweather a fair chance to express and defend himself when nobody else in the media did.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Recently we learned Raging Babe from fight hype likes to show those ****** on facetime. That's one way to get access.
              Who the fug is raging babe? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                Who the fug is raging babe? LOL
                https://twitter.com/ragingbabe?lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Nice bro. I guess women are being used for views these days.

Got any link to the facetime stuff? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    they've been in the game for like 15 years, they know all the right people, plus they gave Floyd Mayweather a fair chance to express and defend himself when nobody else in the media did.
                    Incorrect, this is the line Floyd likes to trot out but he did a flat out business deal with the site: For exclusive access you will suck my nuts in the back of my Bentley, film it all and then put it up on your site.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Just be like Ben Thompson. Drop your dignity and manhood and suck diccs. He swallows too, fkin phaggot.
                      Is Ben originally from the Cincinnati area?

Comment

Working...
                      X