No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    except loma didnt use his size to beat rigo. he completely outclassed him. incredible outclassing. clowning him.

RIGO COULD NOT HIT LOMA!
    DIdnt use his size? He punches like a 130 pounder and bullied him lol. You guys are clueless

Loma even just now said he's the king, at 122 he's too small

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Bro, read Jon Butlers book on Rigo. I'm not making that up.

Did he abandon his family altogether, or did he have to come to America by himself to try and make a better life for both him here and his family back in Cuba?

Comment

• I like how Lomachenko was honest about the weight. But Loma was just too fast and too skilled. For those that are calling for Tank to fight him, Tank would easily get out boxed.

Comment

• Conor McGregor now the second least credible guy in boxing.

Comment

• LMAO The Great White Hoax officially has begun

Buffer says "disputed loss" LMAO really????? Tell me when in the history of boxing did any fighter get this type of introduction with all the freakin close fights that ever happened in the sport.

So this white boy gets that benefit to condition the public.

Then clearly the bias towards Loma by Joe was disgusting crying every single time Rigo would clinch lmao.

All of sudden its a crime to use old school veteran tactics against Loma LMAO

Loma is a good fighter like a Miguel Cotto but Pacquiao, Marquez, and TBE level???

FOH

Loma is never getting to that level mark my words and bookmark this thread so when it shows that is just a good fighter but not an all time great you knew who knew what time it is.

Comment

• This QUITTING culture is rife in boxing currently and I'm seriously getting sick of it. I'd rather watch a true fighter go on through the adversity and box on or get iced and go out on his shield.

No-mas-chenko...LOL! Well played kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                Loma was bigger way bigger. Only reason he won was because he was to big. Rigo quit like a ***** though!!!!!! Disgusting behavior from someone who said he was going to beat Lomachenko like a donkey.

Lets see Loma at 135 vs Easter Jr or Garcia.
                you are delusional

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                  Out of the three high profile weight jump challenges in recent times...Khan vs Canelo, Brook vs GGG, Rigo vs Lomachenko... Rigo gave us THE worst performance ever.

Bigger QUITTER than Kell Brook. Khan was outboxing Canelo at least before getting set-up and iced. Brook landed a few good uppercuts before getting his shìt clocked, orbital broken and having his corner QUIT for him. Rigo...just getting outboxed, losing everything but still in it and QUITS. Blaming his left hand? BULLSHÌT.

Rigo tried to shìt on both Khan and Brook but the reality is he did far worse. Much worse.

I'm seriously pìssed off. Completely ruined my expectations of seeing a technical marvel that would go to a decision.

Well done Lomachenko very well boxed and deserves all the accolades.

Khan and Brook when out on their shields and actually tried to fight. Rigo has no balls. That was pathetic.

Comment

• Thats why boxing keeps making money off their ****** fans. This fight was doomed from the start. a 37 year old going up 2 weight classes. Big props !!! Another hypejob in the making. Rigo came to NY to get a check.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      Bow down to your MASTER racist mother****ers!!!!!!
                      yea baby!!!!
                      WHITE POWER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X