Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Beret Discovered SEALs’ Illicit Cash. Then He Was Killed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yeah, right.

What you posted is superfan nonsense.

If not, what was the purpose of citing only Foxnews?

It was the top story on Fox this morning.

You're either not keeping up or you're cheerleading and not even doing a good job at it.
    I didn't see it as top news when I checked. In the last couple of days though, how many times has it been reported in your eyes?

It's not superfan, it's my honest opinion. I call bullshit on CNN too so if I'm a superfan, what am I a superfan of then? Just cause I **** on CNN doesn't make me a superfan neocon or neolib if I mention Fox News.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/13...port-says.html

Try and keep up.

And don't be a superfan. You just end up looking stupid.
      BOOM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Super fan of what? I'm not left nor right.

In the last couple of days, I haven't seen more than 1 article about it. Not on their site nor Youtube. If you compare it to other news, it's at the bottom of the list. I'm just judging on what I've seen.

Because lots of things get politicized. If it's not in their favor, they tone it down on coverage. You're smart enough to see it on different networks.
        Yeah but I dunno how seals and SF killing each other favors or hurts any side politically

Comment

Crickets on Fox News about this. They're criticizing the left for downplaying lots of stuff but they do the same thing.
          You sound like a kind of guy who would take it up the azz.

Comment

Crickets on Fox News about this. They're criticizing the left for downplaying lots of stuff but they do the same thing.
            I
            If it was some famous special forces hero killing a teenager in a bar fight I could see what you mean... "Jack booted thug maims teen and will probably get away with it!" etc etc etc

But there's not much fox vs cnn going on here. Unless one is pro army and one is pro navy.
            Last edited by ////; 11-13-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Yeah but I dunno how seals and SF killing each other favors or hurts any side politically
              Because it shows the reality of fellow veterans that they can do wrong, especially tier 1 dudes.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              You sound like a kind of guy who would take it up the azz.
              Says the guy that's butthurt from my comment.

Originally posted by //// View Post
              I
              If it was some famous special forces hero killing a teenager in a bar fight I could see what you mean... "Jack booted thug maims teen and will probably get away with it!" etc etc etc

But there's not much fox vs cnn going on here. Unless one is pro army and one is pro navy.
              Read what I replied to Tua. On military groups, it's blown up and I constantly hear about it unlike other places.

Comment

Because it shows the reality of fellow veterans that they can do wrong, especially tier 1 dudes.

Says the guy that's butthurt from my comment.

Read what I replied to Tua. On military groups, it's blown up and I constantly hear about it unlike other places.
                And how does us military doing wrong (which is often) benefit or hurt either political party?

You know how politics work right?

Different sides, different stance, different agendas?

How does this murder affect either side?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  And how does us military doing wrong (which is often) benefit or hurt either political party?

You know how politics work right?

Different sides, different stance, different agendas?

How does this murder affect either side?
                  It's easy. Republicans paint veterans as people that can't do wrong. If they paint them wrong, they stop being the political party of the pro military crowd. Maybe you don't see it as I do.

I've served and seen tons of shit that goes unreported.

Comment

Working...
                  X