No announcement yet.

Middleweights who dont move up are PuhCees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    I never understood how guys like GGG and Hagler are known as "warriors" when all they do is camp out at 160 waiting for Welters to get fat.

They are both cowArds and no where near TBE level. They cant even move up 1 fxking class let alone 4. GTFOH
    Dude do some research. Other than just recently (PEDS) it was extremely rare for a reigning middleweight champion to move up. Generally the middleweight division generates more money than super middleweight and probably light heavyweight. There are some good articles that explain the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      He's not going to fight Jacobs again lol are you stupid? He'll rematch Canelo, lose to him, and then retire.
      Get back on your short bus, lad.

Comment

He's not going to fight Jacobs again lol are you stupid? He'll rematch Canelo, lose to him, and then retire.
        Ironically most of the posters in this forum think your the stupid one..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Ironically most of the posters in this forum think your the stupid one..
          Who would like to bet Canelo beats golovkin in a rematch? Loser leaves NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Get back on your short bus, lad.
            Maybe you'd like to taske my bet? Canelo beats golovkin in the rematch. Loser leaves NSB...deal?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Because he has nothing left to prove at Middleweight outside of tying or surpassing Bernard Hopkins' record for most title defenses at that particular weight class?
              So, he still has something to achieve, in other words?

Comment

Maybe you'd like to taske my bet? Canelo beats golovkin in the rematch. Loser leaves NSB...deal?
                No deal. One, Canelo could win a rematch. I just find it highly unlikely that Golovkin would retire after one loss, and I don't think he'll duck a Jacobs rematch. Assuming Jacobs really wants one.

Two, I like this site. I'm not the kind of guy who can't show his face on a message board just because my fighter didn't win.

How about this: If Golovkin wins or loses, I'll just call you a faggot. Not if there's another draw though.

Comment

The recent trend in a few threads of people hating on Hagler as a back hand way of criticizing Golovkin is weird.

Hagler is a legend of the sport. The guy was a bad ass and a top level fighter. Going back in time to try claim Hagler wasn't all that to justify an opinon on a current guy is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    So, he still has something to achieve, in other words?
                    No he does not man. His time at the middleweight division is up. He has lost a lot of steam, timing, accuracy and speed on his punches.

In addition, he has lost his hand to eye coordination too. He can see the target but can no longer find it. Which are signs of a body depleted of the necessary minerals, vitamins and nutrients that it needs.

In short he has outgrown the division. His metabolic, pulse and respiratory rates are all slowing down due to his advancing age and the overall years of wear and tear on his body.

Therefore, it would be very wise of him to consider moving up to Super middle at 36 before his skills began to diminish any further. Moreover, I suggest that he should give it to some very strong consideration before attempting to do so before it's too late and he suffers his first loss; Especially by TKO stoppage.

To me that Daniel Jacobs fight may have ruined him to some degree; Particularly at 160 because it appears to have aged him. He had never gone the distance before during his KO string of title defenses and got exposed.

In my judgement, if those two were to ever meet again, I believe that Danny Jacobs would knock him out seriously and for real though and I am not just joking or kidding either.

Comment

Who would like to bet Canelo beats golovkin in a rematch? Loser leaves NSB
                      No I don't. Anything can happen in a boxing match. A thumb a cut. Anyway your deflecting from the real issue. Golovkin beat Alvarez according to the vast majority of observers. Nice try though..

Comment

Working...
                      X