Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Created History in 2019, We Can Add To That Legacy in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Created History in 2019, We Can Add To That Legacy in 2020

IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is aiming to add to the legacy of his career with defining fights in 2020. Last month, Joshua became a two-time champion when he reclaimed his four heavyweight titles with a dominant twelve round unanimous decision over Andy Ruiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guru Josh-ua.

Comment

Wilders fanboys about about to come shouting ��

He shall have his chance to take on the king once he has fought off the playoff fight to prove if he is worthy

Comment

Mr. Joshua be careful about topics

I wouldn’t brag to tuff about being a two time champion after being knocked the F u k out by a late sub who came in over weight and put no punches or effort into the second fight and now brag as if you beat Ali, Tyson, and Joe Louis all on the Sam day. I was a fan being we have the same last name until I seen you run and hold and hit the whole fight!

Comment

Great idea, Joshua could become a 3 time champ by getting knocked out again in the Spring then winning it back again in the Fall. Getting KO'd could be an annual event, like Groundhog day.

Comment

You can't make history fighting an unknown stiff from Bulgaria.

Comment

Delusional meathead......

Comment

He really did make history. He got knocked the F out by a late, and out of shape replacement in the 2nd biggest upset of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  I wouldn’t brag to tuff about being a two time champion after being knocked the F u k out by a late sub who came in over weight and put no punches or effort into the second fight and now brag as if you beat Ali, Tyson, and Joe Louis all on the Sam day. I was a fan being we have the same last name until I seen you run and hold and hit the whole fight!
                  You were never a fan. Or you are an idiot. Its one of those im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You can't make history fighting an unknown stiff from Bulgaria.
                    He will lose his world title if he doesnt. What you saying? He should bin the belt off and face who? Or were you just saying it for no real reason?

Comment

Working...
                    X