Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis' Next Fight Will Be On Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leo's mexican fan base will pay to see if he can beat this opponent (he won't, too small and pillow-fisted).

Comment

Suck a dick

Comment

Tanks next fight better be against a number 1 period if its PPV cause he looked like sheeitt his last outing. I suggest if they want him to fight fights he has a 90% chance of winning they do it on regular Showtime.

Comment

If it is on PPv it has to be vs a PPv opponent.

Comment

Record amounts of TV money pouring into boxing and these crooks start moving nearly every 50/50 match to PPV.

Comment

Streaming it.

Comment

No, he's actually fighting a guy called PPV or Pedro Puto Vasquez. He's the world no.475 and his record is W2 L27 and he's been koed 49 times. It's a tune up for Gamboa II.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Nah, I want to see LSC vs. GRJ! That fight is way overdue! In fact, I think that's a perfect co-main event for a PPV featuring Tank vs. Berchelt! The biggest problem for Tank is Floyd! Floyd doesn't want to work with DAZN for the Farmer vs. Jo Jo Diaz winner! Floyd doesn't want to work with Arum for Berchelt or Lomachenko! So basically Tank is only left with PBC fighters, and there's no one at 135 (where Tank needs to be), so Tank is going back to 130! No Bueno!
                  Well as far as Farmer both sides wanted the fight on their network. That was the issue. It wasn't an issue of not wanting to work with each other. They're willing to make the fight as long as it's on their network. Floyd was talking about getting Lomachenko for Tank and that's when Tank almost left Mayweather Promotions because of it so I think it's Tank confidence thing when it comes to Loma but he'll beat the heck outta Farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                    That is the Mayweather career!!! He proclaimed himself the best ever or the goat every time he opened his mouth, even though he could barely conjugate a simple sentence. And the ghetto sewer rats bought it. Tank is from the exact same breed of animal. Ghetto sewer rat, cannot conjugate a sentence that does not include some absurd ghetto lingo-ebonic term that is only clearly understood by his own kind.
                    I never liked Floyd or Tank, but your post is some racist nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jttech View Post
                      Crackstreams!!!
                      Lol, I use that on my tablet if I'm at work. It buffers but it does the trick....The comments!!!Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X