Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Wants Big Names: Pacquiao, Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert isn't going to get big money fights. And forget about Garcia. I see Manny vs Garcia tho.

Comment

This headline is about 8 years too late

Comment

Lots of mileage on that 36 year old. Hes more like 42. He was a decent fighter but never a threat to top dogs. He was very good at DEHYDRATING.
        Maybe the Charlo’s next DANGEROUS opponent LOL.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind seeing Guerrero fight Broner. But Mikey or Pacquiao would beat him easily.

Comment

This dude must really want brain damage

Comment

this guy is STILL fighting? wow!
              good luck with the title shots, theres a LONNNNNNNG line to get behind!

Comment

Lmfao

Yeahhhhhh.....how about no? This is pretty much Leo Santa Cruz, but washed. Guerrero looked like he was underwater when he fought Floyd. I can't imagine anybody wanting to take an entire training camp to fight this guy. Robert would have to take out an up and coming prospect before he gets any type of shot against a big money fighter.

Comment

Re

No...no...the tough talk from Ruben would make it fun ...but he's too shopworn at this point. Maybe Mikey needs a tune up...
                  Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 12-11-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                    I wouldn’t mind seeing Guerrero fight Broner. But Mikey or Pacquiao would beat him easily.
                    Yes! Broner would be the closest thing to a big name fighter he could maybe beat but doubtful, would be full of fireworks in the lead up with Guerrero's old man too. Robert us way past his best though and gets beat bad by any of the top dogs at 147.

Comment

robert should really think about his health... the damage he has taken over the years, i dont think it would be smart for him to fight manny now, even at this stage of pac's career, pac can still put on a whooping, and guerrero pretty much eat punches as his defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X