• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to believe this fight is £90.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      DAZN hasn’t even confirmed yet.
      Right. I emailed them this morning about it. Funny, they show a low level Italy card this Thursday, but won't show this one? Would be stupid of them, 3 very intriguing heavyweight fights, I really wanna see the Dave Allen fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
        Right. I emailed them this morning about it. Funny, they show a low level Italy card this Thursday, but won't show this one? Would be stupid of them, 3 very intriguing heavyweight fights, I really wanna see the Dave Allen fight.
        Agreed that I’d be questioning their decision, but I also questioned their decision when they didn’t broadcast Whyte/Chisora II

I’m paying for DAZN, so I’d rather they pick up the fight.

Comment

I don't think I buy that there are 18K empty seats left

Comment

Originally posted by Murderopolis View Post
            I refuse to believe this fight is £90.
            You're right, it's £92.25.

https://shop.axs.co.uk/Lw%2fYCwAAAAA...2f/shop/search

Comment

Eddie losing appeal in the UK??? I'd have thought the UK would eat this fight up. Then again Rivas isn't a Matchroom friendly guy or big name like most of Whyte's recent opponents in main's I don't think.

Comment

Re: £92.50, all the £40 and £60 tickets have gone. Only a few thousand sold is nonsense. I reckon there is a few thousand tickets left at most, mainly the more expensive.

Comment

This isn't a PPV-worthy fight. And it will not sell out a 20,000 seat arena, that's for sure. A lot of the casuals have been put off now that AJ isn't #1 and Whyte isn't #2 (like Eddie Hearn had been telling them).

Comment

No disrespect to World Boxing News but I think it's best to wait and see or find another source.

I tend to find them unreliable.

Comment

Working...
                    X