Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Canelo struggled with Jacobs? Man I must of seen a different fight
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I thought it was a competitive fight but I didn't see Canelo struggle. Golovkin arguably lost to Jacobs.
    It was a draw if you score it round by round without commentary. Same as the boxing scene official card had it

Comment

Originally posted by r2rsoto View Post
      Canelo is too patient... He doesn’t have a bad style at all, it’s just that he fights for the Draw and knows 100% that judges will bail him out...
      it’s just like if your uncle was the Police department chief.

So he has been perfecting his style to not look bad, as long as it looks kind of ok, it’s a sure win. People here talks like if he’s the second coming of Christ now. Smh
      Props to him for his dedication though, it’s hard to be in the pinnacle and keep the motivation
      LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        It was a draw if you score it round by round without commentary. Same as the boxing scene official card had it
        Nah..........

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          No it isn't bro. I mean I know you WANT it to be but it wasn't. Canelo won that clear

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            GGG can't win a decision against Canelo. That's the issue. Doesn't matter if he dominates him like in the first fight, he can't get a decision.
            Not if he keeps fighting him in corrupt ass Las Vegas.

Comment

Golovkin struggled a lot more against Jacobs than Canelo did.

Comment

GGG Lost to Canelo Jacob and dervenchenko

Comment

Huge GGG fan but Canelo beat Jacobs clearly. It was a competitive fight but Canelo definitely won at least 7 rounds. I think I had it 116-112 to Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                  X