Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder credibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the loss to the divisions number one, it's all the lies and excuses that came from losing. Oh and a bit it was the way he was steam rolled by a feather fist in the 2nd fight. His lack of Boxing skill seemed to be highlighted. He couldn't even make a fight of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
      While I don't want to say the Ruiz fight was a "fluke" it was certainly a surprise loss to a fighter who wasn't as good as guys AJ has already beaten.

You knew what AJ could do to win a rematch, and he did 12-0

What can Wilder do differently, he's lost to Fury on the front foot, he's been destroyed by Fury on the back foot

And Wilder doesn't have any resume to fall back on, you knew AJ wasn't a "bum" with his 28 fight resume.

Wilder has what 40 odd fights and his resume stinks.
      Its kind of hard to gauge the Joshua-Ruiz rematch though. Joshua showed up but the Ruiz from the first fight did not.

What kills me is the instagram video Wilder posted. Its like he absolutely bought the hype and thinks that makes him a king with a nation now. Hes completely lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I’d rather lose to Tyson Fury than Andy Ruiz...

Fanboys are gonna fanboy though.
        Lose to a former unified World Champion, who already had an established reputation in the ring as being elite Heavyweight

or...

Lose to a former World Title contender who hasn't really done anything except lose to Joseph Parker and is a late replacement.

Bit of an obvious thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          People acting like AJ is a good fighter guy is garbage and will get exposed again
          Posts like this is why Wilder will continue to get battered on the forum even after he retires. Lol.

Only Wilder fans claim the guy that was actually exposed will somehow have a better career than Joshua who is just starting ? Lol

Comment

It's the excuses and the levels people will go to defend him.

If you isolate Wilder the fighter from the brand and his bizarre fanbase he is a really exciting fighter. The type I stay up late to watch.

I suppose objectively that makes me a fan. It's only exposure to this place that makes me delighted Wilder was smashed to tiny tiny bits.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
              why question Wilder?? because he lost a fight?? Joshua got bounced around the ring last year by a far less opponent and people act like it never happened
              We all lose fights! I hope he gets past losing, learns and brings that title back to the USA!

Respect brother Larry

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Posts like this is why Wilder will continue to get battered on the forum even after he retires. Lol.

Only Wilder fans claim the guy that was actually exposed will somehow have a better career than Joshua who is just starting ? Lol
                You who critics ne found your home with guys most posters laugh at. I thought you were better than that.

I know you like not being laughed at. But??? Rolling with pb32, plus other losers.

Notice how fiercely guys who know me stand up for me.???? Fan base.., your fan base is pretty butt32 and cadabra

Comment

I think they wanted to market Wilder without taking the Joshua fight, they wanted to go through the 50-0 thing with the least resistant path, then by that time his name would have been so big. Fury was seen as easier and i think the KD in the first fight gave them a false sense of security. The aura they tried to build around him is somewhat destroyed now.

Comment

Damn, everyone post ur betting slips picking Fury by KO. The guy had Fury down twice in their first fight. U can out point a guy but u certainly aren’t beating on him that bad if he’s the one that drops u in the 12th instead of you after all the “winning” uve been doing. I had Fury winning that fight sure. My brother told his buddy to bet on Fury by KO in the rematch even though max Kellerman in a Vegas pharmacy told him to bet on Wilder. He bet on Fury by KO. I hate Wilders excuses, they mean he only ripped off the fans if he believes them. Not like he’s giving any of the money back for pulling a boner. If he died in the ring his wife woulda sued everybody. He didn’t sign any waiver. He knows how boxing works. Fires the one guy who cares about his health. But everyone who thinks he’s just god awful is still concerned about that punch of his. Fury is a 6’9” skilled, intelligent boxer. He’s one of a kind out there right now. Easy to say Wilder will lose again to Fury now. A lot harder to say vs anyone else, even AJ. I just want to know who all these fans are that picked him to win all his fights and then had him losing to Fury in the rematch and calling him a complete fraud the whole time?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                      Lose to a former unified World Champion, who already had an established reputation in the ring as being elite Heavyweight

or...

Lose to a former World Title contender who hasn't really done anything except lose to Joseph Parker and is a late replacement.

Bit of an obvious thing to say.
                      It’s literally common sense...

Comment

Working...
                      X