Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabin in the woods. Cabin off the grid in Oregon..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin in the woods. Cabin off the grid in Oregon..

How many of you are into the woods? I love the outdoors so much if I could live on an island or anywhere remote with good supply of weed and electricity, im good.

I hate the city and im tired of people.

A buddy and I have been looking for a cabin to buy for a long time and we found something in Oregon. My wife thinks it’s ridiculous but Im only throwing in half so I dont care.

This isnt an investment. You dont buy cabins for investments anyway. It’s simply gonne be a clubhouse, drug house, whore house, home away from home etc. But it’s going to be decked out im so excited about this project.

We plan on getting a champion Pitbull and a Jindo to guard the property. Jindo will be the brain, eyes and ears while the Pit just kills.

What are your thoughts on cabins?

Heaven, as long as it's by a lake I can launch my boat out of lol.

Comment

Wish I could do some outdoors in the USA

Comment

Have you ever seen this old documentary? Dick Proenneke built a cabin in Alaska all on his own with hand tools. He decided to drop out of the rat race one day and just live out there in his cabin. Badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Where do you reside?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Have you ever seen this old documentary? Dick Proenneke built a cabin in Alaska all on his own with hand tools. He decided to drop out of the rat race one day and just live out there in his cabin. Badass.

Wow, that’s the life. I love it.
            I dont know about living alone in the cabin, that’s a bit too wild for me lol but with a girl or with a few buddies, im down.

I chose Oregon because of distance and seclusion. You ever been to the deep woods in Oregon? It’s like fkin Friday the 13th setting, I love it.

Im a jaded man who is tired of it all. Just when I was hitting midlife crisis, just when I was falling into deep depression, this cabin project comes to me.

Im beyond excited and now I really need a truck. tundra or Chevy... this chevy song gets me going but I dont know.

https://youtu.be/IocCC1-jeTY

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Come through. I'll take ya to the woods and the lake. I'm super close.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Where is that?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Where do you reside?
                  Puerto Rico

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Thanks for the invite my man!

As of this moment, all vacation trips I had planned are on pause due to the Coronavirus outbreak.

I truly tell you, maybe one day I will hit you up and let you know with lots of due time if we can do something.

I can get an Airbnb close to ya for a couple of days and see the beautiful side of Cali.

I haven't seen much of the USA

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Where is that?
                    The Sierra's

Comment

Working...
                    X