• GLOVES ARE OFF: Tony Bellew vs David Haye 👊| The Rematch

GLOVES ARE OFF: Tony Bellew vs David Haye 👊| The Rematch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBgq1hxrT7Q

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
    GLOVES ARE OFF: Tony Bellew vs David Haye 👊| The Rematch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBgq1hxrT7Q
    Many thanks!

Comment

Oh man, I loved this one!! Bellew pressing all the buttons to try to get Haye to lose his cool, with Haye playing the fake nice and humble guy to perfection. You can just tell Haye is ready to explode on the inside, but he made it all the way through with the nice guy act intact. I think Bellew believes Haye will either crack or he'll get so worked up on the inside that it will throw him off his game.

But I'm not sure, there is something more unnerving about this version of Haye compared to the normal bluster and brashness. I think Haye is sucking all this up and waiting to channel it into fight night, if his body doesn't fail him again (which is a legitimate possibility) I think he stops Bellew this time. Going to be fun regardless!

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
        Many thanks!
        no worries

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Oh man, I loved this one!! Bellew pressing all the buttons to try to get Haye to lose his cool, with Haye playing the fake nice and humble guy to perfection. You can just tell Haye is ready to explode on the inside, but he made it all the way through with the nice guy act intact. I think Bellew believes Haye will either crack or he'll get so worked up on the inside that it will throw him off his game.

But I'm not sure, there is something more unnerving about this version of Haye compared to the normal bluster and brashness. I think Haye is sucking all this up and waiting to channel it into fight night, if his body doesn't fail him again (which is a legitimate possibility) I think he stops Bellew this time. Going to be fun regardless!
          I prefer the haye, who infront of Audley Harrison described there upcoming fight, as being as one sided as a gang rape.

Comment

this gloves are off wasnt too bad

Comment

Working...
            X