Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a big bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Just get her on the shag list and be done with it.
    Ha I'm play it safe and just t***ty f#ckkk her instead lol

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Been in a situation but never got together

The girl was absolutley gorgeous and at the time we both had feelings for one another as it was so damn obvious but she was very confused as later on i found out she had a bf and only recently she is going to get married

From what turned out as a strong attraction where she would text and snapchat me , sit next to me at work, text me before i am comming in to make sure i sit next to her , to finding out if i am single or not, to her seeing another girls picture in my phone and gettin upset ......all the way to "were brother and sister" about 8 months later when another lady asked why we sat so close

Dude...i dunno.

Girls must feel like...wtf did i see in him or something. I dont know.

If i had hooked up with her id have given her my tiny pecker for a whole 7 seconds like a real man
      damn that sucks bro, seems like u should have smashed her for sure.

my situation or the point of this thread tho is more so the bro/sis homie dynamic, and crossing over to a strictly physical booty call on the down low or friends with benefits status and not getting all weird or drama out.

but yeah girls are ******ed they act and feel two completely different ways and try to blame us for their downfalls and hangups when its all in their heads and they don't even know what they really want.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        This right here^^^^^
        EXACTLY

My pops said, "mijo **** as many wimmin as you can, while you can, because when you are old like me, your gonna regret you didn't"

Peace brother. Excellent advice.
        Thats my motto from day one bro.

but i just don't want drama. like if u can smash some chicks who are all on vacay mode thats even better cause u not even from the same towns or parts of the world so you won't have to run into each other.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          Solid advice forreal.

I'd also add "Pull out half a minute before you think you need to."
          oh bro i never hit it raw, NEVER.

if we out of condoms then I'm just stick to hjs bjs and t****TY f***Ckkin lol

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            You slipped up

Ain't no girls at a bachelor party unless it's a stripper or a prozzie

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!!!!
            this aint a 1980's movie brah. in real life this how it goes down. unless u never been to one in real life.

guys trips/girls trips on different sides of the island. act like u know!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              I think your point is this...
              You are a soft guy with a sensitive nature who knows he would feel guilty being in a hit it and quit it situation. Its ok to be the friend zone guy in your group. We all need one to occupy the fatties while we bang up all the cuties and the whoars.
              Thank you for your service.
              its not being soft, its called being smart. we no longer 17 in high school, we grown adults here.

its smarter to hit and quit and not get caught slipping then to act ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                leave w/o saying goodbye
                damn that sounds racist as all hell lol.

i got some irish homies I'm have to ask them about that one?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  Thats my motto from day one bro.

but i just don't want drama. like if u can smash some chicks who are all on vacay mode thats even better cause u not even from the same towns or parts of the world so you won't have to run into each other.
                  Yeah... I'm good at smashing but bad at avoiding drama.. Real bad. I accept or have accepted big blame for all kinds of things..
                  My sister Linda stepped in to save me.. Chicks ****, makeup and azz.. Deceiving wimmin were/have worked me..

Don't get blamed for everything..

Peace brother..

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    damn that sounds racist as all hell lol.

i got some irish homies I'm have to ask them about that one?
                    im an italian mick
                    (dads a wop)

its also called the french exit

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Yeah... I'm good at smashing but bad at avoiding drama.. Real bad. I accept or have accepted big blame for all kinds of things..
                      My sister Linda stepped in to save me.. Chicks ****, makeup and azz.. Deceiving wimmin were/have worked me..

Don't get blamed for everything..

Peace brother..
                      F me bro i was at this event the other night, open bar, everyones drunk. this blonde with DD's starts flirting with me right, I'm pretty much there for work we there to network and finish some PR marketing project shooting some photos and video. so i guess she found out i was the marketing manager for this company and so she starts dancing with me like grinding her booty all up on me and recording it and posting it to her snapchat. saying I'm with the marketing manager woo hoo lol.

so the DJ at the event gets up and rocks the house everyone starts dancing she corners me against the DJ's stage and like basically grinds me with her DD's against my hands so I'm basically forced to feel her up lol.

I was like ohhh shat. but the 2 other guys i came with from work left. they just handed out some business cards had few drinks during the open bar we shot the videos and photos and they bounced. so the only thing was she recorded her grinding me and putting it on her snap chat. I don't even know how long that video stays on snapchat for? Does anyone know?

Also the video stays on her phone for ever right? But its not like i did anything wrong she started dancing with me not like i pursued her or grabbed her DD's even tho the video may imply otherwise lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X