No announcement yet.

Sports are racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports are racist

White people get triggered when blacks perform well on the field/court.

Black people are showing their institutional racism and oppressive ways by performing well in sports, it's a total micro aggression by blacks to continually do good in sports in the presence of other non-privileged groups.

Their racism knows no bounds as exemplified by their continuous dancing and "showboating" after "big plays".

Sports is racist

Black people make more than whites in sports, it's absolute institutional racism.. they should tax the black athletes more and make them spread it around to the nonblack athletes.

if you are black, you have a 90% better chance of getting drafted than a non-privileged nonblack athlete.

Sports is racist

No wonder I like sports.

Wait what

Comment

I don't see many blacks in Baseball or Hockey or NASCAR or Golf or Tennis

Comment

Should we introduce equality measures to national athletic leagues the same as we see in college admissions and corporate diversity quotas?

So 5'7" Taiwanese guys have an automatic 450 point advantage in NFL tryouts and a 95% contract offer rate?

Comment

What’s up with all the race baiting post? Can we go a day without this? Black people this black people that that’s all i see on here lol

Comment

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-25-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I don't see many blacks in Baseball or Hockey or NASCAR or Golf or Tennis
              Ken Griffey jr
              David price

Hockey- no, Canada forbids them to play

NASCAR- the rims and the woofers in the trunk always slow them down in qualifying

Golf- tiger woods.... only notable black dude ever, and becomes by far the highest paid athlete in sport. Total black privilege.. hundreds and hundreds of athletes, yet the one black guy is the only one with all the money and endorsements, systemic crony capitalism and black oppression of nonblack golfers

Tennis- Serena and Venus, Arthur Ashe... biggest names ever, even though they are about the only notable blacks, just another example of how 100s of nonblacks are looked over in favor of blacks..

Do you think it's a coincidence that the only black people that play golf and tennis are the highest paid in those sports?
              #blackpriviledge #sportsisracist #structuralracism

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Hockey- no, Canada forbids them to play
                See PK Subban

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Should we introduce equality measures to national athletic leagues the same as we see in college admissions and corporate diversity quotas?

So 5'7" Taiwanese guys have an automatic 450 point advantage in NFL tryouts and a 95% contract offer rate?
                  I think instead we should hire the 5'7'' Taiwanese guys as water boys

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    What’s up with all the race baiting post? Can we go a day without this? Black people this black people that that’s all i see on here lol
                    This thread is obviously satire in response to the actual "math is racist" news

Comment

Working...
                    X