No announcement yet.

How about Diego Chaves vs Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Diego Chaves vs Matthysse?

Let's get these dudes back in the ring as tune ups for each! Vamos Argentina!

Lucas says he's coming back next year (and he's in pretty good shape, I've seen recent pictures). Did you hear rumours or is it just wishful thinking?

Last edited by _Maxi; 10-17-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Who wins, Diego Chaves or Matthysse? I say Diego beats him

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Who wins, Diego Chaves or Matthysse? I say Diego beats him
        Yea Lucas is done,finito

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Lucas says he's coming back next year (and he's in pretty good shape, I've seen recent pictures). Did you hear rumours or is it just wishful thinking?

the fucc is that? some kinda painting and decorating job they broke asses be doing on the side? hahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
            the fucc is that? some kinda painting and decorating job they broke asses be doing on the side? hahahaa
            Lol. My wife is like why you laughing!

Comment

Haha, some of the gyms of the interior provinces here (where the Matthysse's are from) are kinda poor, probably the painting on the floor was cheap. And the clothing of the guy at the left are funny. He's the wife of Soledad, Lucas' sister. And the guy in the middle is Ezequiel, Lucas nephew, son of Walter Matthysse, who fought Paul Williams. He's 18 yo and still an amateur. He will probably fight at middleweight I believe, if not super middle weight. He's big.

Regarding your question, yes, maybe Diego beats him. I like Diego, wtf is he doing now.

Comment

Lol. My wife is like why you laughing!
                Your wife staring at you:

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Your wife staring at you:

You know all Argentinian women fancy black dıck. That's why Argentinian men banished black mambas from your country in the 1800s. Your mom wrote the book on such devine research. The Book was titled, "Black Mambas Matter"

Comment

You know all Argentinian women fancy black dıck. That's why Argentinian men banished black mambas from your country in the 1800s. Your mom wrote the book on such devine research. The Book was titled, "Black Mambas Matter"
                    You know your wife would leave you and ride Maidanas's dick like Floyd did.

Comment

Working...
                    X