Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever thought of suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we use this thread to discourage anyone for thinking of a bad idea like I had?

I had a lot of members on here who messaged me, who I could turn to. I really do appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      To cheer up the TS

Such a great song

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        I have at times but the thought of my family stopped me. In many ways suicide is a selfish act because it impacts those you are close too.
        I've thought about it, but for the same reasons I didnt. My cousin killed himself almost 6 years ago, the anguish it caused is not easily described. Even as I write this I've had a very low time this year, I'm glad I can see others potential pain before I could make a choice like that.

If you're in need, there are professional people or even helplines that you can call for free, seek help.

Everyone is fighting a battle of some kind, try and be a champion, climb off the canvas and win, you can do it bro.

Comment

No I haven't but I would want anyone of my friends or family to tell me if they do so I'm not one of those people who has somebody drop out on them saying they never knew the person was depressed and wondering if they could've helped for the rest of their lives. You've got to talk to your people it's what we're with each other for is help each other.

Comment

On a daily basis.

Comment

I might have though about it before for a few seconds but I would have no reason to. Plus, I see far too much potential in myself physically and intellectually to just end it all.

Comment

Comment

On a serious note...if u having those type of problems u need to lay off the drugs ya feel me....Cuz when you depressed them come-downs x50 worst.....

When I was at a low.....I almost wanted to die coming down from a weed high....it just made reality x10 worst

But I guess I just tried not to think about the bad stuff going on.......eventually I gat into a better mindstate

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    On a serious note...if u having those type of problems u need to lay off the drugs ya feel me....Cuz when you depressed them come-downs x50 worst.....

When I was at a low.....I almost wanted to die coming down from a weed high....it just made reality x10 worst

But I guess I just tried not to think about the bad stuff going on.......eventually I gat into a better mindstate
                    He thinks too much, just like all of us.

Far more reflection and self awareness than is necessary. We're all guilty in that dept.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      I might have though about it before for a few seconds but I would have no reason to. Plus, I see far too much potential in myself physically and intellectually to just end it all.
                      Trust me, smarter people than you have taken their own lives.

It's not about how smart you are or how athletic you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X