No announcement yet.

How often do you think about suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you think about suicide?

And how would you want to kill yourself?

I for instance think about blowing my brains out almost every day. Even though I'd much rather get eaten by a shark or killed by a legendary samurai, the chances of those happening are slim to none. So I usually just want to shoot myself.

How about you guys?
    Never
    37.50%
    Once in a while
    50.00%
    Every day bro
    12.50%

Dude are you ok? Don't do it.

It has crossed my mind but just don't do it. I was in the military from 2009-2012 I have dealt with friends who killed themselves.

PM me if you're in trouble.

Comment

Something is wrong with your life bro, don't take it personally. Just figure it out.

Comment

Never. I have people that need me.

And I vow to never let them down.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I used to think about it a lot.

Then I grew up and realised I'm not a special little snow flake and the world doesn't owe me anything, and then i got on with shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
            Never. I have people that need me.

And I vow to never let them down.
            This^

I have a father with parkinsons, advanced. I can't leave him.

I hate going to work to be honest and I work 2 jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I grew up and realised I'm not a special little snow flake and the world doesn't owe me anything, and then i got on with shit.
              So true. Most people I've met that were "suicidal" were spoiled brats who thought life wasn't "fair," because they didn't get what they wanted, girl, job, etc. meanwhile they had a roof over their head, a car, and unlimited food in the house, all of which they didn't have to pay for. I had one buddy texting me one day saying he wanted to jump off his balcony, a balcony attached to a 2000 sqf penthouse his parents let him live in. Give me a ****ing break.

Comment

Never really thought about suicide but I think about my own death a lot. What will life after death be like? I like to die for a few minutes and see what's going to happen and then come back to life again.

Comment

Never

and I dare you to jump

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    I think about my own death a lot. What will life after death be like?:
                    Me too, I can't get over the idea that at some point I won't exist.

Comment

Working...
                    X