This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
    pacquiao also came down on the testing and floyd wanted 55/45 and it was agreed to. This demand of $100 mil is flato ut unreasonable and proves mayweather doesn't want the fight end of story. This subject has been beaten to death tho.
    You are so gullable.

All you have is ONE side of the story.

Pac had a 50 50 split
    8 oz gloves
    ten MILLION for every pound over 147

All this..and he still ran.

Comment

looking forward to tomorrow's fights -- morales/maidana. let's see how a past prime morales does with a hungry maidana.

even malignaggi entertains the hell out of me. looking forward to that fight, too. who needs floyd? peeps need to stop mentioning him. he's become irrelevant -- long time ago, in my book.

Comment

lol @ ferdinand marcos.

pacquiao is willing to fight mayweather.

mayweather is only willing to fight pacquiao if he gets extra testing.

pacquiao is still active, mayweather has gone into hiding.

so if mayweather isnt wiling to fight the best, then he shouldnt fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          lol @ ferdinand marcos.

True, if fighting is such an ordeal for him, we dont want to make out as if people are bullying him into fighting. He should be desperate to fight Pac to prove hes the best, for free as the saying goes. Just like a man shouldnt force a woman to give him oral if she dont want to do it and we are fed up of begging Floyd to fight Pac. Weve got pride and people wont beg no more. Its like Floyd is so up himself and of his own self importance. I just want to see him get beat, and it dont have to be by pac.

If you love doing something youd do it for free is the famous saying. Of course we dont expect floyd to fight for free but he dont seem like he wants to fight, period.

Comment

“A country that I won't name offered us $100 million to bring the Mayweather fight there,” he told abs-cbnNEWS.com.

Wow, really Koncz? It's obvious that Abu Dhabi offered that, one of the biggest companies in Abu Dhabi bought a share hold of the UFC because they wanted a card over there. They have Christmas trees in malls with diamonds, and gold worth millions of dollars. I'm just surprised they didn't offer more.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              lol @ ferdinand marcos.

If Pac can ask for and get 10 million for every pound over..8 oz gloves..and a 50 50 split why can't he do some extra testing??

WHAT IS HE HIDING?????????

There isn't a boxer alive that would not take extra testing for at least 40 million...no clean boxer that is.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                If Pac can ask for and get 10 million for every pound over..8 oz gloves..and a 50 50 split why can't he do some extra testing??

There isn't a boxer alive that would not take extra testing for at least 40 million...no clean boxer that is.
                pacquiao has agreed to the take the test. all floyd has to do is pick up the phone and call al hymen. that is if floyd is really interested in the fight. hope that helps.

Comment

10 mill per lb was reasonable due to the fact he failed to make weight for marquez. we all know he aint gonna come in over 147 anyway. why should he do extra testing? because mayweather sr says so? lol. i didnt see mayweather go for this with 40 of his 41 opponents. why wasnt hatton made to do extra testing?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    pacquiao has agreed to the take the test. all floyd has to do is pick up the phone and call al hymen. that is if floyd is really interested in the fight. hope that helps.
                    Pac hasn't agreed to random testing with no cut-off date.

14 days wasn't enough for him.

The fight didn't happen...because the Filipino Fraud didn't want to be tested randomly.

Comment

Floyd agreed to a 50 50 split...if he didn't want the fight he would have said 70 30 or something crazy.

Floyd gave him 8 oz gloves....ten MILLION for every pound over 147..

That doesn't seem like a guy that doesn't want the fight.

Manny on the other hand....with his ever changing excuses..and choice of "opponents" is the one that is acting dodgy about this fight.
                      You are living in the past idiot, you are talking about something that happened centuries ago, this incident you are talking about happened in the first negotiation. Then the second negotiation came and this happened,

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

And then Floyd took a VACATION!!! And now that Arum is pursuing Floyd again for a third negotiation, Floyd suddenly wanted 100million for his purse alone!!! WTF is that??!!! Floyd now is not singing his old song titled "OSDT or No Fight" rather it's a newer one that top the billboard chart titled "A Hundred Million Dollars Away"

Comment

Working...
                      X