Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Dillian Whyte - WBC Final Eliminator Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the reason they’ve ordered this.... you guessed it:

Because Wilder is already scheduled to fight Breazele.

Man I hate this corrupt piece of crap organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
      I was kind of thinking the same thing. His name is all over the place.

I want this to happen, but for reasons different than most. I want to see what Ortiz has left against a real opponent. He looked real good against Wilder. Even recovered nicely from that knock down in round 5. Wilder just kept him working hard until Oritz gassed, then ended it. But Ortiz showed some grit and skills. I really want to see him in another top level fight.

Whyte is among the best of the second tier of HW behind Joshua and Wilder. Pulev, Povetkin, Ortiz and Whyte are all legit challengers and throw any of them in a bag and pull out two names it is a fun fight. I do not think Ortiz/Whyte happens. But it checks some interesting boxes if it does.
      What makes whyte legit?

He almost died fighting old man chisora, because they were so evenly matched. How can whyte suddenly be miles better than chisora? I just don't get this hype.

Even helenious out boxed him for first couple of rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        What makes whyte legit?

He almost died fighting old man chisora, because they were so evenly matched. How can whyte suddenly be miles better than chisora? I just don't get this hype.

Ehm Whyte has better wins and better competition on his resume than Ortiz.

Please stop talking BS. You’re boring.

Remember Chisora knocked out Ortiz’s second best win in 6 rounds ffs. And Whyte beat Ortiz’s third best.

Beat a former world champion and another ranked #1.

All better anything Ortiz has done.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Ehm Whyte has better wins and better competition on his resume than Ortiz.

Please stop talking BS. You’re boring.

Remember Chisora knocked out Ortiz’s second best win in 6 rounds ffs. And Whyte beat Ortiz’s third best.

Beat a former world champion and another ranked #1.

All better anything Ortiz has done.
          Now yout just being silly.

Whyte beaten no one, his greatest achievement is getting flattened by AJ.

The great chisora lost to a euro nobody straight after whyte, which proves what sort of c grade level he is these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            Even if Whyte beats Ortiz he would still have to wait a year from the Breazeale fight before the WBC will mandate it..... If I was Whyte I'd go down the IBF route, which will be enforced at the end of this year, for the chance of a bigger money fight with Joshua.

Clever move from Haymon here, he knew if Whyte was mandated he would lose the purse bid and be forced to travel, that's the reason Wilder doesn't want to fight IMO, it only makes sense in the U.K and Wilder won't travel unless forced or severely overpaid.
            Fight Joshua -Whyte is easy to make, Hearn always has it in his pocket.

Comment

Now yout just being silly.

Whyte beaten no one, his greatest achievement is getting flattened by AJ.

The great chisora lost to a euro nobody straight after whyte, which proves what sort of c grade level he is these days.
              Well doesn’t that say more about Ortiz?

Whyte may not have beaten world beaters, but he’s beaten the guys who have beaten the best guys on Ortiz’s resume.

🤷🏼*♂️

Comment

What makes whyte legit?

Curious as to how you define "legit" in this day and age of HW. Seems everyone has there own. I do think the Chisora win puts Whyte into "legit" territory, although behind Pulev, Ortiz, and Povetkin. But he has shown enough skill and blowing out bad fighters to get him on that basic tier 2 level.

If not Whyte and those three, who is legit?

Comment

• So....

Whyte fights Ortiz

Joshua fights Povetkin

Wilder fights Brezeale

What a surprise....

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    WTF, didn't Ortiz just fight for WBC? One way or another Wilder is in deep shyt now he asked for Whyte vs Ortiz fight and he gets it. Alabama fraud can only run for so long
                    How is wilder a fraud.. he fought ortiz.. joshua ran like a gazelle from ortiz.. now hearns and the mudbutt gang is sending whyte to his grave! Lol. Smh eddie, using dillian like a crash dummy! Lmao. When ortiz destroys whyte.. fraud joshua will hide.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      And the reason they’ve ordered this.... you guessed it:

Because Wilder is already scheduled to fight Breazele.

Man I hate this corrupt piece of crap organization.
                      Yep. I’ve been saying this for a while. The rumours of Wilder fighting Breazeale have been around for months. That fight is a done deal regardless of what happens with AJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X