No announcement yet.

Oscar involved in yet another scandal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    i dont even know why fighters sign to him.

yes, what he does in his personal life is his business, but i dont think i'll sign to a guy like oscar with a rep like that.

i wouldnt want him to represent me.
    Some of these fighters would star in new videos with Oscar if he paid them the right amount of money. Money is a powerful motivator.

Comment

some things never change

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        so here's the real question. Why aren't these *****es in jail?

They planned this in advance, contacted him, got him drunk, and recorded sexual acts with a drunk ODLH, then they attempted to extort him and his ex for two million dollars. Then they posted it online.

If this were a man he would be in jail for rape, extortion, revenge ****, and probably another 25 different charges.

So Oscar has kinks. Big deal, we all have them. I would never let myself be pegged, but if that's his thing, so be it. Fact remains, these *****es should be arrested.
        I guess because its not easy finding a legitimate "rolling pin up the a33" kind of girl these days. Oh sure....you got the mortre and pestle girls all day long! People just don't bake anymore these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
          Some of these fighters would star in new videos with Oscar if he paid them the right amount of money. Money is a powerful motivator.
          imagine you're suppose to be one of the best fighter and then you hear news that your promotor is in a sex scandal involving kitchen utensil lol. fcvk that! i wouldnt want someone like that to represent me.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Note to self:

If ever invited up to oscar's to eat dinner, claim you have eaten...we do not know where those kitchen utensils have been.

Speaking of which...why have I not been invited? I can stick a rolling pin up his a33 as well as anybody!

I would love to party with Oscar, just don't make anything in the kitchen. Just order pizza. Oscar can order the coke and hookers (the ones with vaginas hopefully).

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              I guess because its not easy finding a legitimate "rolling pin up the a33" kind of girl these days. Oh sure....you got the mortre and pestle girls all day long! People just don't bake anymore these days.
              lmfao, green on recharge homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I would love to party with Oscar, just don't make anything in the kitchen. Just order pizza. Oscar can order the coke and hookers (the ones with vaginas hopefully).
                Yes! The coke and hookers and OScar can play dress up too!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  imagine you're suppose to be one of the best fighter and then you hear news that your promotor is in a sex scandal involving kitchen utensil lol. fcvk that! i wouldnt want someone like that to represent me.
                  Oscar is also an all time great, former 6 weight division world champion, and one of the top selling PPV stars of all time. Not to mention a philanthropist who has given a good amount of his fortune to improve his hometown of East Los Angeles. While Oscar does have his quirks that doesn’t mean he’s a bad promoter. His guidance help make Canelo the biggest star in boxing today. To each his own as long that he isn’t hurting innocent people what business is it of anyone what he does behind close doors.

Comment

Working...
                  X