No announcement yet.

Which TV series would you get into?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    So based on the above process of elimination I'd have to go with The Vikings which I think is a well told story that has strony fictional & non-fictional elements that allows for it to have some true sh^t involved in the story along with a lot of feeling as well. Great show.
    I have Vikings up to season 3 but havent got a chance to watch any of them.

Viking is better than Game of thrones?

Comment

Power too. Power looks good

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I have Vikings up to season 3 but havent got a chance to watch any of them.

Viking is better than Game of thrones?
        Couldn't tell you never watched GoT.

I've watched some of the fights that a couple people have posted here that seemed great, but too much stuff in between the fights + ******* that hold zero interest to me.

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Atlanta

Finally watched this within the last 30 or so days & went right up through the most recent season 2 episodes & every episode had some gold in it. Great story, great characters. And fun.

This type of show is more or less destined to have a 5 season run/max, but I'd love to see it go beyond it. Not a fan of Donald Glover standup. Not a fan of Childish Gambino music. Donald Glover the actor is a American bad ass doe.

Comment

The Expanse. Fantastic Sci Fi series.

Justified.

Murdoch Mysteries.

Comment

Gomorra

Vikings

Game of thrones

Gang Related

Boardwalk Empire

Which one of these show was the best?
            Trusted. It’s excellent! It’s about J P Getty 3rd, weath, power and killing. It’s based on actual events!

Comment

Gomorra

Vikings

Game of thrones

Gang Related

Boardwalk Empire

Which one of these show was the best?
              GoT - it's one of the mainstream shows that actually is every bit as good as they say..

I still rewatch old seasons every 5 months or so just because it's that good, and there seems to be something new I pick up on every time.

I'd recommend reading the books first, doe.. I watched the show first, and then read the books, and it kind of spoiled my imagination when trying to picture the characters, cities, etc..

But it's one of the best book to screen adaptations ever.

Also check out Spartacus - if you are into Ancient Rome.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                So based on the above process of elimination I'd have to go with The Vikings which I think is a well told story that has strony fictional & non-fictional elements that allows for it to have some true sh^t involved in the story along with a lot of feeling as well. Great show.
                I haven't watched Vikings in like 3 years so I'm not up to speed but when you say they killed the main dude you mean Ragnar?

Comment

Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    I haven't watched Vikings in like 3 years so I'm not up to speed but when you say they killed the main dude you mean Ragnar?
                    Yea. I don't think I'VE watched since before they killed Ragnar. Idk what happened with his sons, but that sounded kinda interesting from the directions I heard it could go based on some sh^t out there with stories on them. But it didn't compell me enough to continue watching it. Ragnar was what made it a good show as far as I saw it.

Comment

Im an expert in tv series.. ive watched all episodes of almost all top tv series.. GoT, breaking bad, boardwalk empire, homeland, vikings, etc.. ive stopped following the walking dead though.. that **** is rinse and repeat..

As mentioned a good but not so famous tv series is the expanse..

Vikings and GoT are both good so why not watch both.. id put GoT above all other current tv series though.. but to each his own..

Comment

Working...
                      X