Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Learned From Thurman Loss, No Judges, Go For The Kill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
    Give me a FKin break. For the record, I've been in more fights then probably 99% of the people who walk this planet, and did very well.

In reference to the integrity of the sport of boxing, as a fan, I can call a cherry picking boxer exactly that every day of the week if I choose. I blast frauds like DG, because I have respect for the true warriors of the sport, who have paved the way for the DGs of the world, and didn't duck, dodge, and work the system like he does.

On other levels, I know that just going to the gym everyday, and putting ones self through the ritual misery of training is respectful, but that isn't going to stop me from blasting cherry pickers who degrade the sport that I love.

And yeah, they risk their lives, but the rewards are potentially life changing money for them, and the ones they love, so don't act like they do it because they JUST want to entertain us. Thats BS.

And I'll say it again about the Rios fight. That's it DG, keep milking the system, and Fking the sport.

It's Fking pathetic.
    Or you can shut the **** up and let the grown ups talk. Bow down.

Comment

Originally posted by sweeterscience View Post
      Yo, little puss....you play a man's game, you pay a man's price...*****. PM me. I'll get you tickets to a fight you couldn't afford, top three, and I'll see you while my homies eat nachos maggot.

Lol. Tough guy wants to fight a guy on the internet. Lol FK you, FK your mother, And I'd say FK your wife too, but I already Fked her. Lol.

Comment

That's a lot of talkin' and no walking puss. Shoot me a mesaage...come to Philly or I'll come to your broke ass hood and I'll break your ass in front of your broke ass homies. Or you can act like a man and accept that we disagree and tuck your ****** ass ****. Then we move on...and it's all good.
        Lol. Did I hit a nerve? Did my post get your panties bunched up? : )

Thanks for the laugh you fkin clown. Lol

Comment

Been to more fights? Than who? Shoot me a message and we can compare stubs, little boy. And I was keen to notice you didn't vouch your amateur and pro record. You don't have to be ashamed, little girl, message me privately and we can compare. Little girl sitting on her mommy's couch talking **** to grown up men. **** is sad. But it's funny. Don't ever bring that little pink ass to Philly or we'll turn you out in Chinatown. 14th and Race...you'll be beggin' dick from those Vietnamese girls for $40...then we can kick your ass. Punk. **** off.

Ahhh...... now that I think about it, I displayed too much intelligence in my post for you to counter, and that's what counter acted your Prozac.

Hahahaha yep! O well, you could always go to school, and increase your IQ. If you did that, you would be able to actually, intelligently argue your point, instead of challenging some guy on the WORLD WIDE WEB to a fight. Lol.

Imagine.... My wife: where are you going? Me: I'm driving to Philly to fight some guy who didn't like my post on a boxing website. Lol.

And you asked ME if I was a teenager. Lmao!

And given the time and day of your post, along with the vast personality change from your first post to this one, you probably came home drunk, (and angry, not having got any pu$$y lol), and decided to post on the internet.

I've said it before, PCs and smart phones should come with a built in breathalyzer before they'll log you in.

You clown!

Thanks for the laugh.

: )

Comment

So Danny didn't do enough expecting the judges to hand over another gift to him like he's gotten used to.
            Kills me with these PBC fighters.
            He'll be taking a long vacation again after this fight.
            Mark my word. He may be talking of retirement.
            Last edited by rickJen; 02-11-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Danny made a few fundamental mistake vs Thurman, but it was a close fight. I'll expect him to stop Rios, maybe with body shots like Bradley did. But the Rios fight will at least give us an idea where Danny is at right now. And I do hope there's a Thurman rematch. At this point, I'd call it a 50/50 fight. But that's assuming both fighters are at or near the level they were at for their first fight.

Could be. It was no breeze for either fighter.
              No sir, it wasn’t!

Comment

Working...
              X