Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner thinks he won..what is he smoking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Just shows you how weak 130 and 135 were
    very true.Broner had a boner. He barely moved lol

Comment

The fix was in! Jim Gray was smiling and the judges got new lambos.

Comment

hahah it was insane

I couldn;t believe he said that ****

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
          His boxing career at the elite level is basically over. In order to remain relevant he has to do controversial stuff like this post-fight. Every time he's taken a step up he loses. Probably be a gate keeper rest of his career.
          That's what people said after Porter, Mikey, now Pacquiao and it still continues...he's gonna get another big fight where some of the fans gonna think he has any kind of a chance lol

Comment

How much money did AB make? Guy does seem broken mentally. Think he's got PTSD from the Maidana fight. Since then he's happy to sit back and potshot all night with little activity.

Comment

Idiot judges gave him 4 rounds, that’s crazier than Broner thinking he won.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I see people talking about how Amir Khan is the most deluded boxer in the world. Nah, have been saying it’s Broner for a while.
                The thing with Khan though he gets encouragement in the actual fights.

He wins rounds off everyone he gets in there with.

Aside from Prescott, lol.

Broner throwing sweeping left hooks and he must have actually tried leading in that fight about 5 times ffs.

Staggering that he’s a 4 weight world champion.

I’ve forgotten how he could win fights against other top opponents

Comment

According to Broner, Cleveland actually won last year's NBA championship.

Horrible scoring by the judges.

119-108 was my score.

Comment

Broner is the Kevin Johnson of 147. He won between 0 and 2 rounds. 2 rounds were close, round 4 and another one I forget. Round 7 could have been a 10-8 Pac. Manny was good, Broner showed heart to survive, but no desire to win. If his corner were telling him that he was winning the fight, then that is a joke. I don't know though, were they?

Comment

Good kush and alcohol...

Comment

Working...
                      X