Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Charged With Felony Assault, Allegedly Punched Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    They let them plea to something lesser to save money, they don't have to pay for a trial that way.
    That’s part of the reason. Others are, there isn’t adequate access to representation, the evidence isn’t that solid, and to improve conviction rates and prosecution performance. In some states the prosecution doesn’t even have to share it’s evidence with the defence unless the case goes to trial. In which case would a miscarriage of justice be more likely...in that type of situation or a trial?

Anyway, you were implying that just because kovalev was accused and charged, that we should assume there’s solid evidence against him and that he’s probably guilty. You tried to bolster that argument by making an incorrect statement. If he’s guilty, then so be it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s conveniently settled out of court tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Oh ****! No father! That excuses everything! Better beat and pimp underage girls then! Because Adonis is the only mother****er who had a tough upbringing.
      u ever been an immagrant in a country without parents and crime that is begging or forcing you to be involved in it?? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT

Comment

• Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        u ever been an immagrant in a country without parents and crime that is begging or forcing you to be involved in it?? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT
        Don’t make assumptions. You don’t know my life, kid.

And you’re not making a good argument for immigration either.
        Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-19-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Love how sum guys are guilty till proven innocent and others are innocent until proven guilty....yall sum clowns
          floyd is still innocent even though he plead guilty twice

Comment

• she survived a bare fist punch from kovalev?? damn shes a soldier.

Comment

• Imagine Tyson, Floyd, Broner, Kovalev, Stevenson, Angulo all in the same cell block ...

Tyson the black muslim preaching strange stuff no one wants to hear but everyone is scared to tell him to fck off

Floyd bullshting everyone selling drugs and dreams

Angulo speaking only spanish how he is innocent

Stevenson bullying the week and looking to backstab the strong

Kovalev the sick Arian Brother with nazi tats trying to kill some subhuman

Broner wearing his pants real low running his mouth and other cavities

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  Okay, so two of the hardest punchers in their divisions followed a woman home, beat her up together, and she’s just got a broken nose?

I’d love to see the size of this woman’s neck! Kov dropped Ward with a jab! Throw this chick in with Clarissa Shields ASAP!

And if Kovalev isn’t famous enough to have this reported, G sure was. This was during the GGG/Canelo II buildup. He was the second biggest name in the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Okay, so two of the hardest punchers in their divisions followed a woman home, beat her up together, and she’s just got a broken nose?

I’d love to see the size of this woman’s neck! Kov dropped Ward with a jab! Throw this chick in with Clarissa Shields ASAP!

And if Kovalev isn’t famous enough to have this reported, G sure was. This was during the GGG/Canelo II buildup. He was the second biggest name in the sport
                    Illmatic94 is just trolling, GGG has absolutely nothing to do with this. That's some photoshopped FAKE NEWS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Illmatic94 is just trolling, GGG has absolutely nothing to do with this. That's some photoshopped FAKE NEWS!!
                      Damn, I was starting to wonder if every free agent fighter was getting accused.

Comment

Working...
                      X