• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Is this for reals?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Joe Biden Stuns Crowd by Talking about Kids Playing with His Hairy Legs and How Much He Loves Children on His Lap and Roaches… WTH? (Video)

During an earlier campaign stop in Wilmington, Delaware Joe Biden went off script. He went WAY OFF script.

While speaking to a black audience Joe Biden suddenly started babbling about children stroking his hairy legs in the pool and how much he loves to have children on his lap. Also something about roaches?

Joe Biden: "And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my legs, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap."

That is one of the craziest lines in political history.
      At what point does Joe’s family step in and put an end to this ongoing embarrassment?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/joe-biden-stuns-crowd-by-talking-about-kids-playing-with-his-hairy-legs-and-how-much-he-loves-children-on-his-lap-and-roaches-wth-video/

It's official, Biden is cracking under the mounting pressure of numerous corruption investigations and is now telling his supporters about kids stroking his hairy legs and how he just loves little kids jumping up and down in his lap. Oh, and don't forget the "roaches", the kids taught him all about the roaches while rubbing his legs.

Yeah libtards, this is YOUR guy here, caught on video....AGAIN. This is the guy to take Trump down? Pedo Joe, way to go tards, you sure know how to pick em.

Call me crazy but beside Joe being a sick pedo and slipping in public with this very weird comment, given the illegal things he have done, can there be any possibility that this was a calculated move from him so he could eventually plead the insanity?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Is this for reals?

Yoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            What, can't control the narrative? These are all politically connected people, connected to politicians directly attacking the president. All fair game, and it will be HIS administration that exposes their corruption and abuse of the people of this nation. You shills should just give up, getting embarrassed is becoming a full-time job for you.

Bwuhahaha

First to be investigated by the Trump corruption task force are Jared & Ivanka

On verge of financial ruin before her Dad became President, this hopelessly inept pair made $82 million last year while drawing a salary

Bbbbbut Hunter Biden

Ffffff**** off with your lies

Comment

• Btw, still looking forward to an interview with the most transparent President in history

Bwuhahaha

Comment

• And another one for the right wingers

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1Y61VL

So very sad

Bwuhahaha

Comment

• 'Getting, But Waiving, Due Process': Despite Cries of Unfairness, Trump Refuses Impeachment Hearing Invite

"If he has a defense, we on House Judiciary—along with the American people—are eager to hear it," said. Rep. Pramila Jayapal.

Jake Johnson, staff writer
                  White House counsel Pat Cipollone informed the House Judiciary Committee late Sunday that President Donald Trump and his lawyers will not participate in the panel's first impeachment hearing this week, a move Democratic lawmakers highlighted as further evidence that the president's repeated complaints about lack of due process have been completely empty.

"Not one process complaint made by the president and his Republican allies in Congress so far has turned out to be genuine," tweeted Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.).

"We're bending over backward to be fair. The onus is on President Trump to, for once, behave and engage with Congress. If he has a defense, we on House Judiciary—along with the American people—are eager to hear it."
                  —Rep. Pramila Jayapal

In a letter (pdf) to Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Cipollone described the impeachment proceedings as unfair and said the president will not take part in the scheduled Wednesday hearing, which will feature a panel of constitutional scholars and law professors.

"Under the current circumstances, we do not intend to participate in your Wednesday hearing," Cipollone wrote to Nadler. "It is too late to cure the profound procedural deficiencies that have tainted this entire inquiry. We cannot fairly be expected to participate in a hearing while the witnesses are yet to be named and while it remains unclear whether the Judiciary Committee will afford the president a fair process through additional hearings."

Cipollone's letter comes less than a week after Nadler formally invited Trump and his attorneys to attend and participate in the December 4 hearing.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...es-impeachment

Comment

• WTF hes never met him!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X