Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The discrimination Trump supporters face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont tell people who you voted for. End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Really? Were hundreds of thousands Romney or McCain supporters coming out in protest in the streets in 2008 and 2012, breaking windows, burning down cars, vandalizing and destroying all kinds of property, as well as beating up Obama supporters in gangs? I thought not...
      Those are people protesting Trump, OP was talking about Trump supporters being discriminated for voting for Trump..... Changing the subject to protests smh.

If you're acting like no one was talked down to or treated badly for voting for Obama you're just lying...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Those are people protesting Trump, OP was talking about Trump supporters being discriminated for voting for Trump..... Changing the subject to protests smh.

If you're acting like no one was talked down to or treated badly for voting for Obama you're just lying...
        Ahh they most certainly did. They just didn't act like criminal lunatics.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Do you really think they could riot?

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
          They roll deep

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Well you heard wrong

Screenname: MAGA BBC
            MAGA BBC

Comment

B+ troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Have you noticed Trump supporters face discrimination, sometimes from family and friends? I heard a lot of people don't want to date Trump supporters. Why is this OK?
                "A lot of people?" You mean every girl on Tinder in LA?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Do you really think they could riot?

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
                  No justice, no Depends.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    and YES, Trump is a ****ing racist. support him if you want to but dont complain that others dont take kindly to your bigotry.
                    LMAO, did you just call Trump racist? How can the president of the United States be racist?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      "A lot of people?" You mean every girl on Tinder in LA?
                      Women can’t control themselves when I tell the I’m a Trump supporter. They say “what’s wrong with you?”

Then I talk about how great our country is and how I support my family, and I get up every day and bust my ass to make sure my family doesn’t stress.

Then they stop talking and ask me for my number. Get it? Because all of the pu$$y leftist men don’t work at all and are lazy...

The I tell them that I’m one of the few actual guys with boxing experience on BoxinScene.com and then their pupils dialate.

Then I tell them that I can kick Chollo’s a$$ literally using just my jab. Then they get all pissed because all that’s left in the bar are Democrats.
                      Last edited by Lomadeaux; 02-20-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X