No announcement yet.

Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    You mean people of color who left those countries because they are indeed shltholes and came to America for a chance at a good life? Those people? Yeah they must really be mad as **** right now.

So how many refugees would a tolerant liberal such as yourself welcome to stay in your home?
    There are plenty of immigrants in this country who aren't from so called "****holes". Second, my crappy apartment is barely big enough for me, much less anyone else.

Have a good crap, chap.

Comment

• Everyone should be offended by what this moron says and does.
      Like it or not the president is a representation of the citizens of this nation.
      We tell others that Americans are benevolent, honest, hardworking, god fearing people.
      But then we elect a president that is none of the above.
      Trump is a coward and a bully born with a silver spoon In His mouth.
      He never had to experience a hard day of work in his life and he is no self made man.
      I really don’t understand why he is so arrogant and disrespectful to people who merely had the misfortune not to be born into a rich family like he was.

Comment

• LMAO at Communists all butthurt over calling 3rd world ****holes ****holes :hahahaha9:

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          Everyone should be offended

Like it or not the president is a representation of the citizens of this nation.
          We tell others that Americans are benevolent, honest, hardworking, god fearing people.
          But then we elect a president that is none of the above.
          Trump is a coward and a bully born with a silver spoon In His mouth.
          He never had to experience a hard day of work in his life and he is no self made man.
          I really don’t understand why he is so arrogant and disrespectful to people who merely had the misfortune not to be born into a rich family like he was.
          eh spare me the liberal idealism and let's get back to the real world. it's not the president's duty to feed and clothe the entire world, his duty is the American people. president trump wants immigrants that will help America, not welfare leechers that will strangle Americans. the bottom line is his immigration policy is more money in my pocket, so your last comment couldn't be any farther from the truth. if you want to put Mexico's kids through to school that's on you, do it on your own time, it shouldn't be government policy. on the contrary, rich democrats are the ones that want to take money out of working Americans in exchange for illegal votes. now you tell me which is more disrespectful to the poor.
          Last edited by John Barron; 01-14-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
            LMAO at Communists all butthurt over calling 3rd world ****holes ****holes :hahahaha9:
            Liberals and grubers don't do well with facts and truth.

Comment

• What's funny is the Democrats don't give a rat's rear end about the immigrants. They just want the votes. And they got caught, like Gruber, admitting the truth.

Democrats Fear Losing 2018 Elections If Daca Deal Is Not Passed, Memo Reveals

A memo from a liberal-leaning advocacy group warning Democrats that they could fail in the 2018 midterm races if they can't strike a deal to protect "Dreamer" children of undocumented immigrants has conservatives accusing the party of playing politics with the lives of migrants.

The memo from Jennifer Palmieri, Hillary Clinton’s former top aide and executive vice president for communications and advocacy for the Center for American Progress Action Fund, called on Democrats to make the fight for DACA recipients a “moral imperative” or else risk jeopardizing their chances in 2018.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” the memo reads.

Conservatives were quick to claim based on the memo that Democrats are only helping Dreamers for political gain.

"Less than 5 years ago, every single Democrat in the Senate voted to double the length of a border fence, double the number of border agents, end the diversity visa lottery, and create a ‘merit-based’ visa system," Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Ahrens told Newsweek in a statement. "But now those same Democrats would rather score political points with their far-left base than make a bipartisan deal on DACA.”

Representative Chris Stewart (R-Utah) told FOX Business the memo "shows a lens through which the Democrats look at this, and that it is all politics and all about winning elections."

Source, full story:
              http://www.newsweek.com/daca-memo-de...outrage-775988

Democrats once again putting Party and winning elections over everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                What's funny is the Democrats don't give a rat's rear end about the immigrants. They just want the votes. And they got caught, like Gruber, admitting the truth.

Democrats Fear Losing 2018 Elections If Daca Deal Is Not Passed, Memo Reveals

A memo from a liberal-leaning advocacy group warning Democrats that they could fail in the 2018 midterm races if they can't strike a deal to protect "Dreamer" children of undocumented immigrants has conservatives accusing the party of playing politics with the lives of migrants.

The memo from Jennifer Palmieri, Hillary Clinton’s former top aide and executive vice president for communications and advocacy for the Center for American Progress Action Fund, called on Democrats to make the fight for DACA recipients a “moral imperative” or else risk jeopardizing their chances in 2018.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” the memo reads.

Conservatives were quick to claim based on the memo that Democrats are only helping Dreamers for political gain.

"Less than 5 years ago, every single Democrat in the Senate voted to double the length of a border fence, double the number of border agents, end the diversity visa lottery, and create a ‘merit-based’ visa system," Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Ahrens told Newsweek in a statement. "But now those same Democrats would rather score political points with their far-left base than make a bipartisan deal on DACA.”

Representative Chris Stewart (R-Utah) told FOX Business the memo "shows a lens through which the Democrats look at this, and that it is all politics and all about winning elections."

Source, full story:
                http://www.newsweek.com/daca-memo-de...outrage-775988

Democrats once again putting Party and winning elections over everything.
                liberal grubers buy all into it hook, line, and sinker.

how they imagine America should be isn't sustainable. their gruber idealism will keep the third world into a perpetual ****hole and eventually turn American into its own ****hole. they believe wealth transfer will solve all of the world's problems.

it's like keeping people in section 8 housing but on a global scale. hey nobody can be poor and miserable anymore because everyone is now poor and miserable! mission success!
                Last edited by John Barron; 01-14-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I'm liberal and I'm not personally offended by what he said. But it's laughable how supporters of this buffoon can't fathom why people of color are offended by it. Utterly clueless.....

It may be a derogatory comment, (It was meant to be) But he is not wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Liberals and grubers don't do well with facts and truth.
                    The fact is with over 40 million in poverty, 20 million in deep poverty, and millions of homeless in America, it is not that far above a ****hole country.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post

eh spare me the liberal idealism and let's get back to the real world.....blah blah
                      Spare me the ******ation and learn how to read.
                      When you can rebut the points that I made instead of going off on to tangents I’ll take the time to consider your points.
                      Also I’m an independent have been so for a long time.
                      The worst cancer in this country is the two brat parties pulling this country apart.
                      Conservatives or liberals you’re all invested into a party label more than you are the nation and the actual ideals exposed in the constitution.
                      The Statue of Liberty says give me your poor, tired, and huddled masses yearning to be free.
                      Not give me your rich, your educated, and influential seeking greater profits.
                      I don’t think anyone is saying America should take on all the worlds ills but I’d don’t expect the president to kick them while they’re down.
                      Humility and temperance two words Trump never learned In His upbringing.

Comment

Working...
                      X