Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Looking Beat Down In Interview After Sparring McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi Looking Beat Down In Interview After Sparring McGregor!

cmon Paulie you know the story on this. sell the fight and tell em conor mcgregor drop you or something. follow the script too much.

Comment

Little bruise.

Can't really see.

Comment

lol no pics of McConner?

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          lol no pics of McConner?
          I believe they posted this after the malignaggi mcgregor sparring session

Last edited by Rockybigblower; 07-22-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

sounds like Conor and Paulie had an 8 round war.

Comment

What am I missing here ? Paulie looks overweight and like he hasn't trained in half a year, no bruises, no cuts no nothing. It's starting to get a tedious and boring now with the desperate reaching of posters like yourself and that other clown G G G. I mean I know you're desperate to see MacGruber win and even more so Floyd lose but it ain't gonna happen, theirs like more chance of the pair of you losing your virginity, let's be real neither of those are gonna happen, ever.

Comment

You know what PT Barnum said, "There's one born every minute."

He was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  I believe they posted this after the malignaggi mcgregor sparring session

In this photo, McGregor is the one who looks bruised and exhausted.

Comment

The sparring session was a stagged gimmick. Paulie has turned into an embarrassment now just a prop to sell the fight. If the sparring were on the up and up they would of released video of it. This is damage control for a rough few weeks first news that McGregor was knocked out in sparring. Before that bum boxer van heerden actually released full unedited sparring session with him embarrassing mcgregor. So right on cue send paulie in out of shape tell him to go easy let mcgregor touch you a little and then run to cameras do interviews telling the world he ain't bad he has a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X