Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson boxing skills?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    well that notion is kinda dumb to me cause most people will be great boxers if they picked it up when they were children and pratice teh craft everyday.
    But most people aren't as athletic as NFL players. That's kinda what I'm getting at. The best athletes aren't boxing. Wilder wasn't good enough to make it to the NFL but he's a world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      But most people aren't as athletic as NFL players. That's kinda what I'm getting at. The best athletes aren't boxing. Wilder wasn't good enough to make it to the NFL but he's a world champion.
      Let's not carried away, he's a title holder at best

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
        Let's not carried away, he's a title holder at best
        Go start a Wilder thread if you want to talk about that. Talk about the topic at hand.

Comment

Go start a Wilder thread if you want to talk about that. Talk about the topic at hand.
          you mention him first, it was a reaction from my part. But yeah, Ochocinco easily outpoint Wilder.

Comment

You dumb for getting rid of the 2 gif sigs you had earlier.... I don't miss a single ass that gets posted on these forums. Bring back da booty boy...

I'll say this, a lot of people who have never boxed throw punches that look like cat pawings
            Saw it a lot whenever I'd box with my buddies around school

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              You dumb for getting rid of the 2 gif sigs you had earlier.... I don't miss a single ass that gets posted on these forums. Bring back da booty boy...

I'll say this, a lot of people who have never boxed throw punches that look like cat pawings
              Saw it a lot whenever I'd box with my buddies around school
              I got some better ones coming up.......

Comment

You know the saying that the best Heavyweight boxers are playing football. I'm asking if he hadn't played football do you think he would've made a good boxer just based on his skills from watching these videos. He picked up boxing after he retired and he doesn't do it everyday
                hard to tell just from those vids. unless i missed it, i didnt see him sparring.

seth may have been the best nlfer and his passion left once he fought a semi quality guy. i can see 85 at that level.

Comment

Good hand speed.

Now, back to GGG-Canelo, people. You're veering off course.

Comment

Keyshawn would whoop his ass

Comment

He leans forward with his head too much when he throws punches

Comment

Working...
                      X