Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[RELATIONSHIPS] What do women want? (from a man)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    I have my wallet and my dick, is that all I need?

Do girls just want to be taken care of? What do they want?

Listen to these songs...

Mobile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEoP6bdRxWE

Mobile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl3xZxMW3PY

Punchr, youre my boy but ive been getting alot of complains about you tagging people.

Thought i should let you know

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      Punchr, youre my boy but ive been getting alot of complains about you tagging people.

Thought i should let you know
      I'm just double dick dildoing this thread so it gets more discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        In order

1- money/status
        2- money/status
        3- looks
        4- penis size
        5- personality
        Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        money/looks/power
        What about confidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYgWqPsmIbA

Comment

non physical attributes~
          1 by miles - financial stability (aka glorified slut, aka gold digging harlot, iow the very stereotype they simultaneously love and hate). they say they want to be independent but theyd rather be taken care of.

2 - honesty/dependable. dont make her want to slice your junk off as you creep into bed smelling like sex at 4am. have your shoulder available during those horrible rom/com flicks.

3 - be adequate in bed. a guy might not like like much but can handle business in the bedroom.

4 - have an edge. unless you have a shlt load of cash, no woman wants a weak puppy following her around.

5 - make her laugh. ugly ****s can get by if they have this trait.

6 - know how to cook.

7 - hygiene. dont be stanking.

looks dept~
          ''cool'' hair or smooth baldy, tats, big c0ck, muscles, height, fashion sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            non physical attributes~
            1 by miles - financial stability (aka glorified slut, aka gold digging harlot, iow the very stereotype they simultaneously love and hate). they say they want to be independent but theyd rather be taken care of.

2 - honesty/dependable. dont make her want to slice your junk off as you creep into bed smelling like sex at 4am. have your shoulder available during those horrible rom/com flicks.

3 - be adequate in bed. a guy might not like like much but can handle business in the bedroom.

4 - have an edge. unless you have a shlt load of cash, no woman wants a weak puppy following her around.

6 - know how to cook.

looks dept~
            A summation if you ever need one, punchr

Comment

non physical attributes~

6 - know how to cook.

looks dept~
              How come my dad never taught me this. Thanks man.

Comment

I do everything for my girl because that's me but I know I could treat her like **** and she'd stick around for the di(k. It is what it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  How come my dad never taught me this. Thanks man.
                  thanks to my slutwhoretrampfloozy of a mother, ive had many fathers around to give me life lessons.

Comment

A man who can be credible enough that he provides for her and all her needs. To be in tune with her emotions, sometimes before she is to guide her through life so she doesn't spin out of control. Someone who isn't emotional like she is. A man who she can look at and say he's not a wreck and can be mentally smart and strong everyday. Consistency is a quicker answer.

Comment

non physical attributes~

6 - know how to cook.

looks dept~

This is it Punchr.

Guys dont want to believe it but this is true especially no.1

Be independent and take care of your self and have the ability to take care of others, financially, emotionally and provide security and strength.

When girls find out.......they immediately have you own their radar.

Why do women like married men? Because in their minds they interpret it as ..hmmm if he can take care of her he can surely take care of me.

Keep your self in shape too. Look smart. LIke Semi has already said...if you are tall...bro its an ace up your sleeve. Girls immediately notice you. So use it to your advantage.

Im a shorter dude, 5ft 7.5 tall , height can matter to women. They love a tall fella.

That being said my current gf is taller than me ha! , especially in heels.

will Green 'K semithegreat. Great post

Comment

Working...
                      X