Ward gonna get his asssss kicked by Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I more confident at Ward's win because Jc8804 is a f#cking moron

Comment

if ward gets jack reiss as ref he's in the driver's seat and can put on a great performance postol/wlad style

Comment

Good bet money on it.

Kovalev is gonna beat ward up. Ward will look overated after kovalev is done. That russian is the best lt heavyweight and ward is gonna see he is no roy jones
        And he cant be the man at 175.

No ward fan can say how they think ward beats kovalev. Its just that ***** smoke and mirrors all over again.

Kovalev will dominate

Comment

Fight has to be at full 175 but it would best for Ward to fight another LHW at LHW before proceeding to fight the Krusher.

If Andre Ward beats Kovalev and proceeds to beat Stevenson and Beterbiev......................................... ..................................

damn son!!

Comment

Ward vs Kovalev will be like Hopkins vs Tarver.

Ward=Hopkins

Kovalev=Tarver

Comment

Nope. Vs tad smith ward had no power.

Kovalevs height and reach and style are gonna undress ward

Comment

If Ward wins I'd love to revisit this ..But it be no shame in losing to the Krusher ..

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Right now Ward can't even make up his mind about Golovkin let alone Kovalev.

Comment

I think it would be a competitive fight. Nobody will get destroyed, of course the fans of the fighter are going to say he's going to destroy the opponent. I've done that multiple times. Everybody has over exaggerated at least once. It's your opinion though.

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
                    Fight has to be at full 175 but it would best for Ward to fight another LHW at LHW before proceeding to fight the Krusher.

If Andre Ward beats Kovalev and proceeds to beat Stevenson and Beterbiev......................................... ..................................

damn son!!
                    I doubt Ward could fight Stevenson and Beterbiev. Both Sergey and Andre are in difficult positions, but I think Andre is in a tougher spot.
                    He really can't fight anyone besides Sergey at 175. Both will have a difficult time dealing with Haymon, but I think if Main Events and HBO are at least willing to listen to the demands Haymon and GYM promotions have and those demands are reasonable, they may be able to make something happen.
                    Now, if what they say is true, then Haymon probably won't want to deal with Roc Nation at all.
                    Also, Main Events at least has a few fighters at 175 they could feed to Sergey. Roc Nation has nobody.
                    This is all an opinion and speculation obviously.

Comment

Kovalev is going to hurt Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X