Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
      Didnt you listen to anythin I said about weed?

Weed releases the "happy" chemical in your brain called Dopamine, but it releases too much which dulls the receptors to be happy PERMANENTLY, and too much dopamine leads to mental illness

Thats why the 2nd high aint never like the 1st, thats why people move on to harder stuff, thats why the THC content in todays weed is WAY HIGHER than it was before

Quit bein an ignoramous
      serriously stfu. Yes gradually you build a resistance but not your second session. Maybe your dopamine receptors burn out after many numerous years of SWEDing. Your also acting like after your first spliff the next day your shooting up to get the same high.

Comment

I'm 21 years old and have never touched alcohol or drugs, why would you SMOKE WEED? I treat my body with RESPECT, smokin that **** makes you more dull and it ages you more....instead of smokin that **** you can go for a run and exercise and make you more relaxed and give more energy, instead of usin weed to fix your paranoia or any other problem you may be masking

Plus weed increases risks to developing schizophrenia, bipolar, and other mental illnesses

man the **** up everybody, have some self dignity

THC in weed release a chemical in your brain dopamine, but too much...and when too much is released on the brain then it burns the receptors for bein happy which permanently makes it harder to be happy, thats why the 2nd high aint never like the next. Too much dopamine in the brain is also linked to mental illness'

***PROOF Weed increases Mental Illness***

http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/...es/001475.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...juana_can.html

http://bipolar.about.com/od/relatedd...schizo_pot.htm

Give it a rest already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
          I think that line sums u up.

Classic! lol

All cultures in all civilisations have enjoyed getting high or drunk or tripping in one form or another.

Go live with any tribe, with men that hunt and kill to survive on a daily basis, and tell them that the herbs they smoke and alcohol they make and enjoy is for 'losers'.

These people would **** u up for disrespecting their culture and beliefs.

Why are u so obsessed with keeping our dicks hard??

I think all the people that smoke here would know more about their dicks than u.
          Have some faith in them, and stop ur worrying.

U sound like a vain meathead who likes dumb superficial women.
          Like they only like u for ur biceps.

Theres more to life then dumb bells and dumb women homie.

Thats the most ignoramous thing Ive ever heard anyone say

Talkin bout tribes? First Nations tribes dont traditionally SMOKE WEED, alcohol was brought by the immigrant settlers and used it against them to make them dependant on it and rape thier way of life. You sir are an ignoramous

Comment

Talkin bout tribes? First Nations tribes dont traditionally SMOKE WEED, alcohol was brought by the immigrant settlers and used it against them to make them dependant on it and rape thier way of life. You sir are an ignoramous

Comment

Didnt you listen to anythin I said about weed?

Weed releases the "happy" chemical in your brain called Dopamine, but it releases too much which dulls the receptors to be happy PERMANENTLY, and too much dopamine leads to mental illness

Thats why the 2nd high aint never like the 1st, thats why people move on to harder stuff, thats why the THC content in todays weed is WAY HIGHER than it was before

Quit bein an ignoramous
              your sad bro. i resorted to insults once or twice over the internet, and is embarassed about it. just like im embrassed for u in general. close minded and stuck up. i forgive u for the latter though since its due to insecurity.

a guy who drank too much water died. again u can overuse anything. but weed isnt addictive like other drugs, so u can smoke in moderation. some ppl move on to harder stuff cuz they want to use harder stuff. the whole gateway drug thing is BS. most ppl who smoke weed never try other drugs.

and once again u blow things way out of proportion. the second high is as good as the first high, i know from experience. if u use marijuana alot you will become more tolerant to THC, but it wont happen the first time. it takes lots of use before u start getting less high. i know from experience. ive been smoking for about 2 years and i still get just as ****ed up as i did the first time.

its funny a guy who never smoked trying to tell me how high i get

Comment

go and get some sleep you have been here far to long..

Comment

• weed is for ******* who cant handle **** with out it, fhagget *******

Comment

• grow a pair and skin up *****

Comment

weed is for ******* who cant handle **** with out it, fhagget *******

So you don't drink then?

Comment

Working...
                      X