This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post

What's the big deal about this black panther thing then?
    Well that's actually quite a broad question....

I'll start with this:

This movie keeps getting called the first proper black super hero movie. And apparently that is a big deal...

However THAT IS A LIE!!!!!!!!

This Is the first true black super hero movie.

Comment

My favorite black superhero movie

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
        My favorite black superhero movie

Black panther Is just some crude african bum.

Blankman outboxes him and Meteorman puts him to sleep....

Comment

'They will write about this movie and make videos about it, it will be discussed among friends of all ages, all races, all shapes and sizes; it will be taught in school, debated among intellectuals, it will be seen as the moment everything changed.'

that was a professional critics review on rotten tomatos. All it is a standard superhero movie with a bunch of black actors. If i was an AA i'd be embarrassed at the reaction and the fact that critics have to patronise said community by saying its the best film ever. Surely equality is about treating things equally and people sure as hell arent treating this film equal to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            'They will write about this movie and make videos about it, it will be discussed among friends of all ages, all races, all shapes and sizes; it will be taught in school, debated among intellectuals, it will be seen as the moment everything changed.'

that was a professional critics review on rotten tomatos. All it is a standard superhero movie with a bunch of black actors. If i was an AA i'd be embarrassed at the reaction and the fact that critics have to patronise said community by saying its the best film ever. Surely equality is about treating things equally and people sure as hell arent treating this film equal to others.
            Good post.
            It Is very patronising and the "fans" don't even realise it.
            Maybe they don't care....

Comment

I think its a average superhero movie, but there are black dorks out there just like white & asian & hispanic dorks & I see them acting the same.

White mfers dress for Star Wars & its w/e. Black mfers dress up for Black Panther & its some sorta statement or w/e is going on here with w/e people are thinking or saying lol.

I think mfers making this a thing cuz of race are weirder than the dorks dressing up. #BlackDorksMatter

Comment

I haven't even seen a trailer for that movie.

It's been ages since I've been to the theaters, but someone can enlighten me...

What is it about?
                Does it have an agenda behind it?

Thanks in advanced

Comment

I don't see it as patronising at all.

In my local cinema they're giving out a free watermelon with tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I don't see it as patronising at all.

In my local cinema they're giving out a free watermelon with tickets.

Comment

All I know is TDE and Kendrick went all Africa on me

Last time I illegally download a kendrick album

Comment

Working...
                      X