No announcement yet.

VIDEO: My 4th Pro Fight (4-0) HIGHLIGHTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: My 4th Pro Fight (4-0) HIGHLIGHTS

Hi guys…I had my 4th fight on the Hayemaker show (Joe Joyce undercard) on Friday night. Here are a few of the highlights. It’s early days but that’s my last 4 rounder against journeymen. I’m looking to fast track to a big step in 2018 and start getting some belts. As ever comments and feedback are welcome Badnewsboxing on social media

Try and land a big fight with Cletus Seldin

Comment

Good job buddy, good work but nothing special. You are a knock out waiting to happen once you step up.

Comment

If that's really you, good stuff man.

You fought someone that was 12-250-8? Holy hell. I heard some guy named Chollo Vista says you can't take his power.

Comment

nice work... good luck with your career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Try and land a big fight with Cletus Seldin
            lol people still **** talking this guy or as HBO would like to name him the next Arturo Gatti.

Comment

Good work man, much respect.. If that's really you

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post

Hi guys…I had my 4th fight on the Hayemaker show (Joe Joyce undercard) on Friday night. Here are a few of the highlights. It’s early days but that’s my last 4 rounder against journeymen. I’m looking to fast track to a big step in 2018 and start getting some belts. As ever comments and feedback are welcome Badnewsboxing on social media
                Good shít man, you look pretty good. I noticed you're 26 which is a pretty tough spot to be for a 4-0 fighter. Btw Boxrec is only saying 3-0 but has your 4 wins so maybe give them an email to fix that issue!

So whats your story man --- why so start so late? What's your Am's record?

If I was you, I would be trying to get as many as fights as I could, like 6-8/year. Opposition level doesn't matter, just get fights and keep winning. Good luck to you!

I was looking at your record and saw this cat Kristian Laight (12-250-8) you beat.

I thought Reggie Strickland (66-276-17) held the title for most losses, but the ^ fighter almost got him beat!

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Good job buddy, good work but nothing special. You are a knock out waiting to happen once you step up.
                Listen man, show some respect for a professional fighter. He's only 4-0. Fùcking twát.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Don't be a dick, it's only his fourth pro bout.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Don't be a dick, it's only his fourth pro bout.
                    Better technique then Eubum Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X