Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=WesternChamp;18491078]
    Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post

look at the picture of him at 40. got tim bradley abs all of a sudden... at 40! and this was the very same reason the floyd fans was saying about pac being off the juice because he's not as ripped as he was before. now floyd is more ripped as he gets older but its all genetics right...
    Youre an idiot, I know 40-50 yr olds that are crazy buffed , Floyd has been a pro athlete his entire life and he has that black dna that's is buffed at birth.

The underage ******s in here are a joke.

Comment

Can tell most guys who post here have never set foot in a gym in their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

IMO its obvious that mofo was on that hulk juice. this is his 40 year old body three weeks before the McTapout fight. what evidence do I have? the same evidence Pacquiao's accusers have.. none.

but if I had to make a bet I'll put my money on Floyd being juiced to the gills. this mofo looks like a mini Evander Holyfield.

try to put the groupie/fanboy glasses down. if this accusation makes your chest burn than you are a fanboy. take a deep breath and come here with a clear logical approach.

then you factor in the IV/USADA scandal and this mofo got red flags all over the place. and if you think that scandal wasnt a big deal once again you are a fanboy. take another deep breath and put your emotions away. floyd being "dehydrated" to the point he needed an IV smells like dogsht to me. what other fight has Floyd needed an IV after a weigh in? and Floyd paying USADA to conduct the testing is a huge conflict of interest.

so logically explain how 40 yr old Floyd looks like the black Wolverine.

was Floyd juiced to the gills? what are your thoughts. please no deflection to Pacquiao or GGG. this is a Floyd thread.

...he's rocking a 4-pack.

Compare that body with Briggs.

Then come back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
          was Jersey Joe Walcott juicing??

Undoubtedly yes, I can see him having green aura on that pic from all the roids he used pre fight. Roided to the gills!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Undoubtedly yes, I can see him having green aura on that pic from all the roids he used pre fight. Roided to the gills!

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
              OMG that roid rage on his face!
              Roided to the gills!

Comment

[QUOTE=Reloaded;18491128]
                Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

Youre an idiot, I know 40-50 yr olds that are crazy buffed , Floyd has been a pro athlete his entire life and he has that black dna that's is buffed at birth.

crazy buff.. but you're missing the point!! a pro athlete in his younger day, less ripped, but as he gets older he's more ripped now?

aint nobody said you cant be ripped or buff at 50 or 60 year old. that's you and larry reaching! im talking about ol'boy barely had any abs and chest wasnt full but as he gets older he went up to a size d cup? if you wanna eat it, go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                  Facts.....

I like Wlad too but the last 4-5 ears of his career he was too shredded and obviously juicing, the boy could barely put his punches together as he was so bulked.......If we question if a ATG took roids then we definitely have to point to Wlad, you dont go from getting sparked by ross purity/Brewster and having a questionable chin, to be the baddest dog on the block without touching the canvas in years.....
                  Emmanuel Steward helped him immensely

Comment

[QUOTE=Reloaded;18491128]
                    Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

wow ....

Comment

Is he a professional athlete and does a bear take a dump in the woods? Yup. Have his opponents been too for the last twenty years? Yup.

Comment

Working...
                      X