No announcement yet.

Mairis Breidis demolishes Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mairis Breidis demolishes Andre Ward!

If Andre Ward wants to move up and challenge himself at a higher weight division like cruiser weight. Let this fight happen in Latvia! Ward gets put to sleep by Breidis. Mairis Breidis is better than Andre Ward in every department and can even match him in the dirty fighting department too.

Mairis Breidis has significantly better punch technique. Significantly better punch resistance. Can match him in the rough housing tactical department. Ward stands no chance!

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
    If Andre Ward wants to move up and challenge himself at a higher weight division like cruiser weight. Let this fight happen in Latvia! Ward gets put to sleep by Breidis. Mairis Breidis is better than Andre Ward in every department and can even match him in the dirty fighting department too.

Mairis Breidis has significantly better punch technique. Significantly better punch resistance. Can match him in the rough housing tactical department. Ward stands no chance!
    Totally agree with you my brother, there are levels of boxing IQ's and Usyk has a much higher one than Ward.
    I think Ward could stand a chance If he is allowed to break the rules of boxing, but otherwise with fair officiating it really is in no doubt at all that Usyk would take Ward to school.

I think people mistake high boxing IQ's with people who break the rules, to me, a high IQ fighter is the one who will beat his opponent cleanly within the rules like a Rigo and Lomachenko.

Green K to you, totally agree with you.

Comment

Plenty of beasts at LHW Ward could fight should he come back that are far more realistic.

Comment

I would like to see it in Europe.

If it's in the US I have no interest at all. We all know what will happen. We all know how ward fights in the US go. I don't want to see that slimey stuff a 10th time.

Comment

So now Ward has to come out of retirement and move up yet again because your over boogyman didnt get the job done?

Comment

How about Bredis move up and fight Wilder

Comment

That fight would never happen in Latvia

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                That fight would never happen in Latvia
                why would it happen period?

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                  why would it happen period?
                  I don't know but if it happened no way it would be Latvia