Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Nelson: Matthysse-Kiram, Linares-Gesta Are 50-50 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Don't insulte our intelligence. That shows you have no respect for your paying customers.

"This fight for Matthysse is potentially a dangerous fight. Kiram has been involved in combat sports since the age of 7. He's naturally bigger than Lucas & he's a big puncher. These guys in Thailand fight a lot of fights in a short period of time so they never suffer from ring rust. We saw what happened when Rungvisai came to America & shocked the world twice, the second time in impressive fashion. You never know what might happen in this fight"

That's how you sell a showcase fight without insulting your paying customers.
    Good job. I'm kind of actually excited for this fight now.

Comment

This is a helluva card don’t see how anyone can ***** about it unless they only like watching fighters of a certain race which is unfortunately what has become here on this board.

I’m pumped for this one can’t wait.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        This is a helluva card don’t see how anyone can ***** about it unless they only like watching fighters of a certain race which is unfortunately what has become here on this board.

If you enjoy mismatch showcase fights then sure it's a hell of a card lmao

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

It’s boxing, I’m watching. But if you don’t get the **** outta here with this bull****

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            It’s boxing, I’m watching. But if you don’t get the **** outta here with this bull****
            Exactly! I'll be watching because it's boxing. I had to throw $20 on Kiram just to make it interesting.

Comment

What am I missing?
              Isn't Matthysse a hype job?
              Why is he a huge favorite all of a sudden by these fake fans?
              Kills me with these peeps' inconsistencies.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                Okay, Arum was right, Peter Nelson is an amateur.
                Lol yea he is.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
                  If you enjoy mismatch showcase fights then sure it's a hell of a card lmao
                  The weak card is the usike v Briedis yet for some reason ppl here are looking forward to that crap.

Hmmm wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    What am I missing?
                    Isn't Matthysse a hype job?
                    Why is he a huge favorite all of a sudden by these fake fans?
                    Kills me with these peeps' inconsistencies.
                    even funnier is that they are all saying that kiram will KO'd him at the same time that they say is a mismatch (there are many saying this read around) but they just like to shit on everything that isn't PBC

Comment

Linares-Gesta is like 70-30 being kind to Gesta

Comment

Working...
                      X