No announcement yet.

Your Perfect Steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Perfect Steak?

For me, the rare Porterhouse really can't be beat.

If I can't have that, the rare T-Bone.

****in' mouth watering.

How about you, playas?

I go to Kobe Japan, a 3 hour bullet train ride.. I decapiTe a perfect cow, butcher it up, have my bad azz mistress cook it in high heels, and a g string, have her feed it to me, dump a few magnum loads deep, sleep, get home, exhausted, sleep, wake up, and hopefully avoid being busted!

Comment

My perfect steak is a rib eye marinated by a local butcher. Grilled over a campfire in Lake Superior Provincial park with baked potatoes and a bottle of red wine.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        My perfect steak is a rib eye marinated by a local butcher. Grilled over a campfire in Lake Superior Provincial park with baked potatoes and a bottle of red wine.
        Damn!

That does sound delicious.

Yeah, the marinated steaks are always better.

You have choice taste sir!

Comment

Yea can't beat a ribeye cooked on the barbie with some seasoning

Comment

If it's not well done i'm not eating it, i don't give a **** what you wannabe chefs say. No rare **** for me.

Comment

Rib eye, salt and pepper, medium rare cooked on a skillet. The simpler, the better.

Comment

Broiled Filet mignon or Porterhouse (or T bone in general) fried on a skillet.

I like medium rare. With onions and steak sauce.

Comment

Filet mignon is hard to beat, but I like about a 20 ounce prime rib, medium rare...

J Alexander's has a nice slow roasted prime rib with mashed potatoes !!! They used to have smashed potatoes which were better than mashed potatoes, but they stopped serving that about three or four years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    Rib eye, salt and pepper, medium rare cooked on a skillet. The simpler, the better.
                    Simple is best.

With a name like King Meat, I hope you've eaten plenty of steaks.

Comment

Working...
                    X