Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Will "Definitely Happen"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Deal. I'll take ALL your points and if I lose I'll match ALL your points. Thats how ALL-In goes. You seem slow so just wanted to clear that.
    I seem slow? Why all cunty for no reason?

Comment

Originally posted by NoLuvJenkins View Post
      Reyesdelboxeo is Adalaide Byrd confirmed
      Tell us what method you used to score the fight, how you scored it & use some facts to back up your argument.
      Erik Morales , Roberto Duran & several others scored it for CANELO also , are they Adelaide Byrd? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        Tell us what method you used to score the fight, how you scored it & use some facts to back up your argument.
        Erik Morales , Roberto Duran & several others scored it for CANELO also , are they Adelaide Byrd? Haha
        we are all adelaide byrd

Comment

Deal. I'll take ALL your points and if I lose I'll match ALL your points. Thats how ALL-In goes. You seem slow so just wanted to clear that.
          What's up then?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            What's up then?
            What are we betting on??? I'll take the over again...

Comment

Saunders in May and GGG in September

Can't wait!

Comment

What are we betting on??? I'll take the over again...
                You covered me all in on last nights fight, no?

Comment

I bet Lemuix beats him... Points, $$$, or accounts??? I'll take it.
                  It was points. An all in actually.

Comment

It was points. An all in actually.
                    FUK off sshOLE!!! You can't CLAIM a FKN VICTORY when you NEVER agreed. Show me where you ACCEPTED BI@TCH! For a DEAL to be DONE. BOTH MUST accept PUNK! YOU HAD a chance put turned into a P@SSY like always and RAN!!! I aint paying you SHT that YOU FKN didn't even put up F@GGOT.

Comment

You covered me all in on last nights fight, no?
                      This POS wants to BET but ONLY AFTER the FIGHT and THEN IF he wins!!!

Your a FKN CLOWN!!! Hey BI@TCH if thats the CASE you OWE me for the Canelo fight!!! Pay me 1st and then I'll pay you! But you would HAVE no points then so because you LOST them ALL in Sept.

Rela question is what would you of got from Sept. to Dec.???

Man your a REAL POS. Not only are you a RAT but cheating SNAKE.

I SCREEN shot my bets now days because FUKS like you don't PAY. I don't see sHT!!! I see I did try betting you BUT you NEVER accepted.
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-17-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X