Russian Terrorists are Executing Ukrainian POW's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Terrorists are Executing Ukrainian POW's

"The allegations come amid an uneasy ceasefire in eastern Ukraine
    Amnesty International has said it has evidence pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine summarily killed four Ukrainian soldiers in their captivity.
    Witnesses told the group that one government soldier was shot at point-blank range by a separatist commander.
    Amnesty also said it had videos of three others shown alive in captivity, then dead in a morgue with bullet wounds to their heads and upper bodies.
    A fragile ceasefire has been in force in eastern Ukraine since February.
    The killings are tantamount to war crimes, Amnesty said.
    "These claims must be promptly, thoroughly and impartially investigated, and the perpetrators prosecuted in fair trials by recognized authorities," said Denis Krivosheev, Europe and Central Asia Deputy Director at the organisation.
    The allegations come after one separatist commander told the Ukrainian newspaper Kyiv Post he personally killed 15 soldiers captured from the Ukrainian armed forces.
    An adviser to the rebels told the BBC last year they had carried out executions in one separatist-held area "to prevent chaos".
    Rights groups have accused both sides in the conflict of abuses.
    Some 6,000 people have been killed since fighting broke out in eastern Ukraine between pro-Russian separatists and the Ukrainian government a year ago."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32228336

You mean the Western puppet Ukrainian terrorists?

Comment

Russia is #1

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        You mean the Western puppet Ukrainian terrorists?
        I'm pretty sure amnesty international was pretty clear who the terrorists are. I'm also pretty sure the whole world is pretty uniform on who the violent aggressor is as well.

PS How is Seattle this time of year? I bet it's better all year round from that corrupt hole of a country you came from to live here.
        Last edited by Enayze; 04-09-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            I'm pretty sure amnesty international was pretty clear who the terrorists are. I'm also pretty sure the whole world is pretty uniform on who the violent aggressor is as well.

PS How is Seattle this time of year? I bet it's better all year round from that corrupt hole of a country you came from to live here.
            65 degrees, sunny, barely a cloud in sight. It's beautiful this time of year. Lol @ trying to insult me.

Last edited by ИATAS; 04-09-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

So what's going on now?

Comment

65 degrees, sunny, barely a cloud in sight. It's beautiful this time of year. Lol @ trying to insult me.

You do a pretty good job of insulting yourself, but go head and enjoy all the luxuries of the US that you wouldn't get back home, like freedom of speech, and in door plumbing.
                Last edited by Enayze; 04-09-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  You do a pretty good job of insulting yourself, but go head and enjoy all the luxuries of the US that you wouldn't get back home, like freedom of speech, and in door plumbing.
                  This is my home dafuq u on about

Comment

This is my home dafuq u on about
                    Then act like it is, instead of worshipping Putins boots and chiming in with your commie propaganda and stupid RT conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...
                    X