Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys ever joined a predominantly female forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Anyone remember a couple years ago when a bunch here crashed that hand-bag forum? Funny times!
    Yes sir i remember well that was around the time of the esb boxingscene feud.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Yes sir i remember well that was around the time of the esb boxingscene feud.
      Yes that too, those were good times!

Comment

Spray made a thread like this awhile back, it was some of the funniest stuff I have ever read on here and had the pleasure to be apart of. I nearly threw up laughing

Comment

ive been linked to a forum when men buy life-sized sex dolls and pretend they are real wives/gfs and they use the forum to talk to other "doll owners"

this was my face during the ordeal

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Anyone remember a couple years ago when a bunch here crashed that hand-bag forum? Funny times!
            We should do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              ive been linked to a forum when men buy life-sized sex dolls and pretend they are real wives/gfs and they use the forum to talk to other "doll owners"

I remember that. The link was posted here. That was crazy, they were so serious about it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post

Sounds awesome when your done with the wife back in the closet she goes.

Comment

We need to get a chatzy room going all the cool sht spawned from those rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I just joined a perfume forum right now

I was looking for "forums with a lot of girls". It was full of girls, I couldn't resist.
                    Is it basenotes? I post there, definitely as many men as women

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Lol should I act as a gay person?
                      Act like Hi-Dro used to on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X